Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

im off to london fields this afternoon for what i think will be th reunion but found out from other sources , who else is going? i wonder if i know any of you and dont realise it :hmm:

:)

Could some kind soul pm me the partyline number, can't make the picnic, but am quite tempted by the party and seeing all the old faces.

don't worry, it took me looking in a few places until I hit on the bright idea of reading the beginning of the thread again :oops: :D

will be lovely to see you tonight :)

don't worry, it took me looking in a few places until I hit on the bright idea of reading the beginning of the thread again :oops: :D

will be lovely to see you tonight :)

Excellent! That's given me extra motivation to go now.
I can't remember last time I went to a party. All I need now is to make sure I don't fall asleep whilst putting the boy to bed...:D

ye gods, picnics...it's all gone 5 go mad in Dorset round here....see yas at the picnic for serious chemical abandon

Well the party's bound to go on all night, but I wanna know if it's worth going to the picnic first, or if it will have finished by the time i get there.

Well the party's bound to go on all night, but I wanna know if it's worth going to the picnic first, or if it will have finished by the time i get there.

it was still going on at about nine :)
(great picnic btw)

I didn't go either as the person I was going to go with wimped out and I didn't really want to go on my own :rolleyes:

I think I should probably avoid this thread from now on as I'm betting it was amazing!

Fucking tops

Cheers to all the crew, who had to switch location at the last minute, etc
Just got in, fucking ace night
Sus and Robbie, SOOOO lovely to see you agains
To the wandering from clearing to clearing posse - Foo, Unix, Milesy, Tanky, Mystery Guest, etc, etc
Kameron, you have the fucking constitution of an OX
To the lass who says she no longer posts - c'mon, it aint that bad

To all you wasted gits who lay on the grass and watched as sweat pissed out my chops carting speaking boxes, etc -You gave nme the strentgh to go on
To the driver of the train who pretended to paddle the thing when we all waved at him, RESPECT!!!:D

Haha

That was very nice
Must do it again next year, its gonna take that long for me to recover

I think I should probably avoid this thread from now on as I'm betting it was amazing!

give me a couple of hours to get some photos up, you have absolutely no idea what unbelievable awesomeness occured. :eek:

...and :( for poots and pal not making it. seriously, party of the year for me. :cool:

i am, however, completely and utterly bollocksed right now- hipipol, did we meet?

give me a couple of hours to get some photos up, you have absolutely no idea what unbelievable awesomeness occured. :eek:

Believe! I can imagine! I shoulda just manned up and made a mission by myself as I'd have known people when I got there...:rolleyes:

V pleased it sounds like an awesome time was had by all though! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom