Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

GIN AND TONIC. i need.

oh god i'm talking like yoda. will my head be normal by the weekend? will it? i haven't even had any drugs. :(

coolio.

yes, i just said coolio. :(

nah, that'll be great to see you m'dear - and him if he makes it along too. :) xx

Hurrah! Foo's coming! Foo has also been on my list of urban people I should like to meet for aaaaggggees :D

I intend to dance and stuff until I pop and/or fall over what with one thing and another :rolleyes:

fingers crossed pieface and jefe make it too.

This is shaping up to be a very good night :cool:

There is going to be a picnic during the day in London Fields as part of the Unsound Reunion.

The location of the picnic will be behind the Pub on the Park next to the line of trees so that there is access to the toilets and the play area. If anyone needs more detailed directions then PM me.

It looks as though there will be a bicycle powered sound system too!!!:)

There is going to be a picnic during the day in London Fields as part of the Unsound Reunion.

The location of the picnic will be behind the Pub on the Park next to the line of trees so that there is access to the toilets and the play area. If anyone needs more detailed directions then PM me.

Hello Lady!!!:)

I can't make it to the picnic but will catch up with you guys at the party. Looking forward to it!:cool:

What time will the picnic go on till?

Will people be going to the party straight from the picnic?

Current Mood: Excited :cool:

Seconded! This is shaping up to be such a good weekend :cool: I really must get some sleep before I go out though. Woke up far too early yesterday and was out on the booze again last night at the indie disco and have had about 2 hours sleep *yawn*

Btw I think people are discussing the picnic location rather than tonight's shenanaganza....whoop whoop! at the bonus TooUp action too!

The location has been changed to behind the ice skating rink on Lea Bridge Road. Get 48 or 55 bus towards Walthamstow from Mare Street.

I am going to spend the afternoon in London Fields redirecting people. So if anyone wants to keep me company while I am doing this please come along. :)

Back
Top Bottom