Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

all these complaints about the floor are making me feel well agile :cool:

you shoulda seen it before! :eek::D

Where was the techno? I could not hear it,see it or what?

It was the short walk up the hill you said you couldn't manage!!!

There were even more mozzies up there but the floor was less "uneven" though there were still a fair few stumblers!!!:D

I thought I was fairly sober at this party but have had gloworm in stitches laughing at my monged out /falling over /dribbling antics.

all these complaints about the floor are making me feel well agile :cool:

you shoulda seen it before! :eek::D

quite! It were all fields when we first got there - we flattened it all up. I didn't fall down, not even once :p (I did spend a lot of time lying down though :D)

It was a night for nearly lost bags... magneze had misplaced his bag early in the night, and in the morning we were looking for it but gave up after a while.

As we were about to leave the party, we bumped into foo, stopped to say goodbye, and magneze found his bag just there! :cool::cool:

maybe i was your trashed but lucky angel. ;) lovely to see you both x
Bag thief more like!

Oh dear, I've just got home.. We ended up lying in the meadow communing with nature for most of Sunday, trying to get it together enough to cycle back to Brixton.

Absolute belter of a party. Top one, nice one, sorted.

I wondered off to buy ice at sunrise, only to come back and find the rig had been dismantled (Cheers hipipol :D)

Who started the grass fight?? :cool:

Oh dear, I've just got home.. We ended up lying in the meadow communing with nature for most of Sunday, trying to get it together enough to cycle back to Brixton.

Absolute belter of a party. Top one, nice one, sorted.

I wondered off to buy ice at sunrise, only to come back and find the rig had been dismantled (Cheers hipipol :D)

Who started the grass fight?? QUOTE]

Oh no!!!! I am not allowed to dismantle expensive electronic kit!!!!
I am allowed to carry bits once the skilled peeps have done all the dismantling bit - I am also good with bags of trash!!:D:D

Thanks for the ice, that was excellent!!!;):D

Well, I've not been out for ages & I'm very glad I got out for this.

I've ruined more of my clothes with paint though- that always seems to happen. :rolleyes:

Really good to see everyone. :)

Great party!!!! Lovely to see everyone... I made it home eventually lol

Thanks to everyone involved for all your work x :)

Well, I've not been out for ages & I'm very glad I got out for this.

I've ruined more of my clothes with paint though- that always seems to happen. :rolleyes:

Really good to see everyone. :)
Yeah, why were you covered in pink paint?

And I was joking about foo stealing bags.

there were a couple of robberies, my friend had his bike nicked from down by the ocb party and someone tried to nick another mate's bike but just damaged it beyond repair :mad:

a few bags went missing, as did a couple of phones- most of the people i spoke to who had this happen had passed out on k though... party organisers can't control everyone who turns up and putting yourself into a comatose state does leave you open somewhat- if you're going to do it you really ought to have a minder...

another friend had a balloon dispenser stolen, she said the culprit was there but refused to point them out as she "didn't want to make a fuss" :mad:

there was relatively little for the size of event and we can all be glad that there was no violence (at least that i know of :hmm:) on site.

:)

Super bollocks to hear about people getting robbed which puts a nasty tinge on a otherwise lovely night on the marshes.

Well done both party crews for making it happen, I enjoyed both! Until the black vodka and red wine cocktail took over and then I don't remember much.

I do however remember speaking to a couple of people that post here and although I don't remember what I said I would like to apologise because I have a fair idea it wasn't lighthearted, sensible chit chat....you know who you are and if you don't, probably for the best. :oops:

Apart from that only 5 mozzie bites. :)

P.S: Regarding the uneven, slippery floor...I have a feeling it was down to all of those people selling floor polish.:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom