Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

there was relatively little for the size of event and we can all be glad that there was no violence (at least that i know of :hmm:) on site.

:)
There was a silly little argument going on in the long grass path as we arrived, it was slightly defused by myself and friends cracking up and taking the piss out of them which made one of them laugh at least. :D

Just after the thorny maze coming from the bridge, I found two peeps lying down in what had been a mojor pissing zone. The male of the two woke slightly and said " hmm, a gnnnnnnn" and lay back down in the sodden grass. The female was too comatose for that

Hurragh for dissociative anasthetics!!!!

I believe tha majority of pushy shouty types, who spent a lot of times picking each other up, there till about an hour after sunrise were "enjoying" the same product

One cheeky bugger at the end of the maze as I arrived around 3.30, told me he was the doorman and told me it was a fiver to get in.
I said "No you're fucking not, I know these people, fuck off"
I must have looked fairly mental as he stepped aside!!!

hehehe!!:D:D

Picnic and party were both brilliant as was the one legged man on the bicycle! I'm glad someone else saw him and not just me i nearly dint believe myself, ha!

Cheers to everyone that made this happen!

Apart from the mozzies, my entire left thigh is covered in bites... with strange bruising coming up underneath today :eek:

Oh yeah, that was me too. Apologies to anyone who I totalled. I was much safer sitting down.

Sounds like a fab party! I hope there's another one this summer that doesn't clash with another zillion things like the this one did!

What can i say? Fucking brilliant to catch up with so many people! Excellent party, completely blown away :) :cool:

Sounds like a fab party! I hope there's another one this summer that doesn't clash with another zillion things like the this one did!

I've seen the photos from Gay Shame, looks like you had a pretty special night as well :)

Love, Kam

Super, Massive, Huge, Fluffy Hugs and Thanks to all those that came, showed their support, helped lug, carry, hump and lift stuff....

Immensely proud of what a great group of people we know, and hope we can do it again soon!

Big love and much respect to you all...

Toby

More pictures up on our gallery courtesy of Boycey, Dodgepot and Tank Girl :)

Linky

If anyone else has photos, we'll gladly put them up in the gallery :)

IMG_0586_munter_innit_web_600px.jpg

epic epic win :D

Gah, looks like I missed out on a good one!

But after Thursday's Urban meet up then getting in at 5am and then out in Camden till 6am on the Friday, I was fucked on Saturday!

Will be at the next one fo sure. I keep missing out but from the glowing reviews of it being a :cool: party, I have to come to the next one!! :D

I want to know whats the fucking fascination for the back of my head?????/

Am I REALLY that Ugly?????

No, I blame no one, ceptin God, who wished these chops upon me(allegedly)!!!:D

i've just remembered to ask...who played the Dubstep?

i bloody loved that. went right through me it did. :cool:

wicked pics tendril!

hipipol- are you actually me? the chops, the getting photoed from behind, the carrying speakers.... :hmm:

foo- that were the talented mr richy fingaz if it was dark or the lovely louise +1 if it were light. both played utterly storming sets. :cool:

maybe i'm just still on a good buzz from the weekend, but i think that was possbily one of the best nights out i've had since the arches days :hmm:

oh, and i've listened to barrington levy's "here i come" countless times over the past few weeks, so to hear it over a big ol' outside sound system on a sunny sunday morning was just :cool: as :D

hipipol- are you actually me? the chops, the getting photoed from behind, the carrying speakers.... :hmm:

foo- that were the talented mr richy fingaz if it was dark or the lovely louise +1 if it were light. both played utterly storming sets. :cool:

Maybe we were seperated at birth!!!!!!!

Part two

werent Richie playing that topp notch D&B around 7ish, where he was dropping a kind of drum dribble from one track before he let it go?

I thought the dubstep was cool, but I like me squelchy bass line ion something faster- I'd have liked someold skool garage about that time really, Flex Cru, Nu Birth some other elusive Campari lifestyle bollocks!!!!!:D;)

indeed they did. :cool: (can't remember whether it was dark or light, just remember it got me up off my cosy blanket, and got me bass dipping with a grin) :cool:

werent Richie playing that topp notch D&B around 7ish, where he was dropping a kind of drum dribble from one track before he let it go?

I thought the dubstep was cool, but I like me squelchy bass line ion something faster- I'd have liked someold skool garage about that time really, Flex Cru, Nu Birth some other elusive Campari lifestyle bollocks!!!!!:D;)

I played some Old Skool Garage and some squelchyness. :)

if is when you were commenting to me about the top quality of the DJing then no, it wasn't.

although richie did play a lot of quality dnb :D

i'm just d'ling a mix of his, actually.

Great party that! Just like the old days.. Hats off to the crews. :cool:

Good to bump into some long lost 'faces'. :)

Back
Top Bottom