Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

£108m lottery winner a furious BNP supporter

Neil-Trotter-and-Nicky-Ottawa-3270940.jpg

He really does have a kind of fash look about him. He's even got a black shirt.

Hopefully now he's gone public he'll have no end of 'friends' to help him spend it. With menaces.

I've never ever ever understood why they give so much money away as the top prize. If I had my way, more money would be given away for those who get 4 or 5 numbers right.

It would be better if instead of randomly picking 6 numbers, or putting down your kid's birthday in the newsagents you had to tick off your favourite six political biographies or autobiographies off of a list. Then fill in a little box for how many kittens you've saved from drowning that week. A panel could judge them each week and decide what kind of person most deserves to win.

These sort of things always make the news. The bloke in Newcastle who had spent yrs in jail for rape who won £7.5mill. I guess he might have made out of court settlements to his victims & still had plenty left. Then there was the 'the loto lout' who managed to blow £9mill. When he won he did actually pay £2k to the owner of property he had previously been done for vandalising. It was his 'rakes progress' that we savoured through the years. He was banged up & 'cowering terrified' in his cell while lags threatened him with death unless he paid £100k into their bank accounts etc. His 'mates' bled him dry over the years as he paid for all the coke & heavy gold jewelry while they went banger racing in the garden of his Norfolk mansion. Then we have the 'money can't buy happiness' angle when the £146mill winners divorced although divorce for the rich is much easier than divorce for those with a massive mortgage between them. Then massively 40something fatboy on front page of Sun, hes marrying woman 16yrs his junior. "Tell me my dear, what first attracted you to this fat ugly bald middle aged multimillionare?" & now Trotter, we all know his type, loudmouth cunt, immigrants get the council houses, fuckin pakis, etc, we meet them at work, we see them on EDL marches.

The only real 'success story' here(for us) is the loto lout who did apparently end up skint although I do wonder if he actually perhaps managed to retain a modest house? Having said that though, I bet he enjoyed spending the money & I'm sure his mates did as well. I have to say that 'loto lout' is my favourite & the most enduringly entertaining 'undeserved lottery winner'. I'm sure the others, once the publicity has died down just carry on & live their lives of luxury.

To the 'undeserving lottery winners' I suppose we could add 'undeserving celebs' Cheryl Cole, 1D, footballers & so on. :D

Last edited:
I think you should only get the money is you agree to take part in a "crash and burn" reality tv show, the win is wasted on those who say it's not going to change them.

with this kind of money and those views surely he's eligible to marry into the Windsor?

Not sure I like the thought of the media digging into someone's history just for a big lotto win, even it the guy turns out to be a proper thug.

Griffin's gonna be in there like swimwear innit! I can imagine this guy donating a million to the BNP, it's small change to him really.

I've never ever ever understood why they give so much money away as the top prize. If I had my way, more money would be given away for those who get 4 or 5 numbers right.

Human greed = ticket sales.

Sales go up when the prize pot hits mega levels.

Its an unfortunate fact that even some of the very well off play the lottery because of dreams of becoming obscenely rich instead of just rich.

with this kind of money and those views surely he's eligible to marry into the Windsor?

Not sure I like the thought of the media digging into someone's history just for a big lotto win, even it the guy turns out to be a proper thug.

He has a long term plan. Go public. Get face recognised then dump his partner for a fit blonde with a nice ass. It's all pre-planned. He will stick with his gf for the moment, but don't expect it to last long.

He has a long term plan. Go public. Get face recognised then dump his partner for a fit blonde with a nice ass. It's all pre-planned. He will stick with his gf for the moment, but don't expect it to last long.

The reasoned voice of experience has spoken. :facepalm:

I'd make it a million top prize, so loads more people could win what would be enough for just abut anyone to make their life considerably better.

So give away the chunks you don't want to people/groups who deserve it. I find it hard to believe that you really, truly would be disappointed if you won this level of money.
I wouldn't want to be the person deciding who can and can not have life-changing amounts of money. I don't want to be the guy who's suddenly very different to his social circle and the guy that everyone knows is minted beyond belief.

You don't have to believe me, of course, but maybe the fact that I've never cashed in on this site - particularly earlier on when there was talk of a lot of money being on the table - should maybe give you some idea of my conviction here.

Back
Top Bottom