Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup Gambling Thread

I know, lol but I've given up naughty things that's used to cost me loads, so I'm far richer these days ;)

Oh and my engines gone on my car so need to make a fast buck lol

Also a quid on there being more than 5 goals. 888Sport are history. I've got a side bet of a grand on them going into receivership before the end of the month.

Got lots of little ones going on but I could be in for a grand if klose scores first and some score line

I can't remember at the sec and I think that's a good thing

Have a tenner on Germany to win the whole thing. Placed before WC kicked off. Can't remember what the odds were. 8 - 1 ish.

But I put £1.25 on Brazil to win this match 2 - 1, at 10/1.

Holland 21/10 Draw 11/5 Argentina 6/4
i have gone for holland win in 90 mins £5.00 may
the betting gods be with me

£63 profit overall - would've been £90 if tonight's final had gone to pens. Not bad. Started off with a £15 win on Uruguay beating England, and everyting after that was from betting on penalty shoot-outs. Great tournament! :)

£24 total stake.

£20 in the bookies which made it till the quarter finals before I ran out. The other £4 was the work sweepstake which at £2 a time I drew Ivory Coast and Germany. So won £50 there and up overall :)

someone in the pub tonight (who I don't know, but kept making a point he didn't want anyone to score) bet on no score at 90 minutes and won £120.

Back
Top Bottom