Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Words shape your reality!

I admire their confidence that the content of their posts will improve :thumbs: if anything my posts get worse
Your posts are paving the path to something wonderful, at the moment they might seem a bit mumbo jumbo but with time you will get the experience you need to see them for what they truly are 😊

Your posts are paving the path to something wonderful, at the moment they might seem a bit mumbo jumbo but with time you will get the experience you need to see them for what they truly are 😊
This is like one of those 2am chats with someone you've met that evening at a party and you’ve both done a pill :cool:

Reactions: tim
This is like one of those 2am chats with someone you've met that evening at a party and you’ve both done a pill :cool:
If you can recognise it then you have already been there at some stage in your life, but don't let that put you off because if it's unfinished then you have the opportunity to complete it 😉

Nope, I'm merely being a cynic. Especially when it comes to wannabe dime-store gurus who insist on polluting this forum with their low-effort mouth-farts.

Also, *you're, and *who's.
Sounds like you found your calling

The mouth-fart smeller 🤣

Sounds like you found your calling

The mouth-fart smeller 🤣

If you knew a thing about how communication technologies work, then you'd know that they have yet to devise a way of conveying one's stank over the intertubes.

So the only one actually smelling your farts is yourself.

This is how I see Koknbul

download.jpg

I have a soft spot for them....

My children tell me to kill them, but I never do.

Oh well, back to minecraft...just froze to death and still sulking.

I found this place by accident
There is something I can't explain that keeps me here & hopefully one day I'll find that reason so I can move up to the next level of understanding ✌

More by design, than accident.

You've been booted off this site before.

Most are.
But there is one that is total waste of space.

The villager's image I posted is the village nitwit, or idiot as we say in our family.
Kids say kill, I say live.

Some may want to kill (ban) Koknbul .
I say let him live.

Ah, I forgot about the Nitwit. Those guys have nothing to trade. I'm currently working on a modpack for Minecraft, and there are mods available that enable modpack creators to create custom trades for villagers. I have this idea of making it so that Nitwits want to trade useless items 90% of the time, but for the remaining 10% they actually want to exchange something useful yet unusual. Kind of like a wildcard scenario if you know what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom