Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women’s Football (aka ‘Football’) 2022/23

So England need to win by 4 in order for Team GB (and therefore the Scottish players) to qualify. 3-0 already :hmm:

Ive been working so didnt see the goals but they're showing them at half time. How blatant do the Scots need to be? Or are they really that bad?

I don't follow women' football much but are most of the Scottish players amateurs (particularly that keeper?) Must be raised eyebrows around Europe.

yeh what a twat

Arsenal Chelsea on at moment really competitive match with a couple of good goals early on

What a prince Joey Barton's controversial criticism of female co-commentator has been completely debunked

Emma Hayes said "The realities are male privilege has always been at the centre of football in this country.

"I feel that sport is the last place in society where that male privilege exists

He was interviewed by Piers Morgan about it the other night where he doubled down using the 'some of my best friends are...' approach.

His theory is that because he has a mother, a daughter and a wife there's no fucking chance he could be sexist :D It's a bizarre attitude to have. He also said the mens and women's games have 'some similarities' but that doesn't qualify a woman who hasn't played in the men's premier league to be competent enough to comment on it.

England 2 up against Austria after 20 mins.

Very poor crowd. Anyone know why it's being played in Spain? Are we on a training camp there, or something?

Funnily enough, Spain are playing at home tonight.

"It's time to kick off England's action for 2024 and, beginning with a trip to a warm-weather camp in Spain,"

Back
Top Bottom