Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is Martin Dorey?

The Martin Dorey official Martin Dorey thread has jumped 4 places in the Martin Dorey hit parade since this morning.

I'm still waiting for Martin Dorey to make an appearance.

Oh yeah, one from the top of google page 4 now. Come on Martin Dorey thread!!

The Martin Dorey thread is at the bottom of page 3 for me, more people need to link to the Martin Dorey thread though I think. I am obviously too respectable to do so myself.

The Martin Dorey thread is at the bottom of page 3 for me, more people need to link to the Martin Dorey thread though I think. I am obviously too respectable to do so myself.

Yup it's moving on up. One from the bottom of page three now. Slowly slowly catchie Martin Dorey.

When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's Marty Dorey!
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's Marty Dorey!!
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
That's Marty Dorey!!!

Martin Dorey is our friend,
is our friend, is our friend
Martin Dorey is our friend
he kills campers

Blimey, a massive jump for the official Martin Dorey Thread, now reaching number 4 in the google Martin Dorey hit parade.

It's only a matter of time before Martin Dorey turns up for a nice welcoming.

Hmmm, number 4 on my macbook in Firefox, number 21 on my lads iPod, number 31 on the macbook in Safari.

I've no idea how it works.

The Scotsman doesn't like Martin Dorey

The Scotsman on Martin Dorey said:
Off the rails
Not just boring. Monumentally boring. Tracker Portillo has gone off the rails after journeying the UK in the Beeb's 6.30 slot forever. In his place they've shunted Martin Dorey.

Martin who? Appearing from nowhere, he's One man and his Campervan. Martin Dorey and his wretched wheels are doing the country, county by county, foraging for eats by the roadside and rivers. We've seen all that before. The oysters, the lobsters, the wild garlic. And, yawn, he keeps showing everybody, short of the sheep, round his trusty van.

Do-re-mi. Plenty hair. But utterly bereft of charisma. Like the rural roads he's towing viewers along week after week.

Send me the Portillo I dream on. This sorry series brings to mind an American rock band in the Eighties called Camper Van Beethoven that I used to spin on my turntable.

Portillo & Martin Dorey? ick
eta: This thread needs it's own house band: Martin Dorey and His Wretched Wheels

You can also sing his name (to the tune of "London's Burning")

Martin Dorey, Martin Dorey,
In his van, in his van,
Martin Dorey, Martin Dorey

repeat in a round...I'll start you off

Marton Dorey, Martin Dorey..

Is that THE Martin Dorey song?

There is no mention of the Martin Dorey song on his website, www.martindorey.com

In his van, in his van,

Does anyone know where I can find the complete lyrics?

Googling Martin+Dorey doesnt seem to help.

In his van, in his van,

Fuck posted the wrong thing.

Why is Portillo on this thread? Did he do any fucking cooking on his fucking train programme?

NO HE DIDNT. He just sauntered about in his fucking suit going 'Ya, ya, nice train mmm ya, very good ...mmm shame all these lines and factories and mines have closed now'

Who's fucking fault was that Portillo you smug TWAT! :mad:

Martin Dorey cooks stuff, he's creative and cheery.

I just googled Martin Dorey and he's not as much fun as lemonparty.

that is one thing I can say with certainty about Martin Dorey without knowing anything about who Martin Dorey is.

e2a: still 3rd on page 4 for me showing 11 posts & 9 authors only, slow bot is slow, or maybe just late?

We've managed to sneak onto page 3 now. :D

But if Martin Dorey doesnt turn up by the end of the week, im not buying his book. :mad:

Who is Martin Dorey? Sorry I haven't been reading the Martin Dorey thread. Can someone summarise Martin Dorey posts for me? Have we discovered who Martin Dorey is yet, for instance?

If Martin Dorey turns up this week you probably won't "one man and his campervan" by Martin Dory anyway. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom