Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where will you watch the World Cup?

I'll be watching the England games in a pub in Glasgow where I live. Just for the 'lulz'.

In a mate's garden on a TV on an extension lead, beer in hand, burgers on bbq and probably a rainjacket on when weather turns to shit.

First week or so on the internet, in the library, pretending to revise at the same time.

Thereafter the plan is to cycle from place to place around London depending on the nationality of the venue/team IYSWIM.

Which Saxon ghetto will you go to for the Angle-Land games? Barking? Sutton? Erith? Bromley? Kingston? Twickenham?

At home mostly, going to the pub for the Algeria game as it's a mate's birthday. I'm hoping to see all of the games this year as I'm on the dole, unless a job offer comes along at an inopportune moment! :hmm:

This board seem to mirror football forums, in that almost no-one is going to Africa to watch

This board seem to mirror football forums, in that almost no-one is going to Africa to watch

Yep, very few people here tend to travel to Africa to watch football.

It wasn't obvious until you mentioned it.

Mr. QofG's and his mates will now be watching the first England game in a pub in Putney that they have been thrown out of twice in years past :D

Once due to impending violence and once when they were accused of being rozzers, their denials only adding to the accusations!

Apparently the licencee has now and it is "really nice!" so the friend who has arranged it has assured them :D

Back
Top Bottom