Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup?

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup

• Total voters

apologies.. written in haste...

We got fecked over by a cheatin hoover, yeah we complained.....

'Cest le vie' innit... I've stated previously I'm backing youse, I really think you have a good chance...

Its just all the whining before the occasion, is doing me head in...

Get behind your team and good luck!

'Cest le vie' innit... I've stated previously I'm backing youse, I really think you have a good chance...

Wouldn't worry about those who don't care. Some just aren't football fans.

Anyway I will actually feel a bit sorry for the England team and their supporters but I will hide my emotions by taking the piss out of any fans I reckon I can wind up.

Do you by any chance work for a pre-recorded helpline?.:rolleyes:

:D

Calls to Minnie cost 10p per minute from a BT landline and considerably more if from a mobile. Prices vary. Check with your phone supplier.

I want to see Joe Hart and Gareth barry have good tournaments. SWP can go fuck himself or his dad. Apart from that i care little and as usual will be supporting the triumvirate of bad guys - Germany + Italy and Argentina. So I voted #12.

Calls to Minnie cost 10p per minute from a BT landline and considerably more if from a mobile. Prices vary. Check with your phone supplier.

I want to see Joe Hart and Gareth barry have good tournaments. SWP can go fuck himself or his dad. Apart from that i care little and as usual will be supporting the triumvirate of bad guys - Germany + Italy and Argentina. So I voted #12.

traitor:mad:

Money raised from these phone calls will go to the Minnie the Minx charity

You better have voted No. 11 Twisted or else :mad:

Where is the indifferent option? Win/lose, I couldn't care less if Engalnd (or any team) do well...nor will I gloat if/when they lose.

The whole event is one big *shrug* as far as I am concerned.

I suppose overall it will be a negative experience for me, but that is purely to do with the lack of parking spaces round the gym in the evenings as everyone will be watching the matches at the complex next door.

You got fecked over because you dominated a game and didn't turn that dominance into goals and your ignoring the fact that the french were denied a blatant penalty in the 1st leg .

Calls to Minnie cost 10p per minute from a BT landline and considerably more if from a mobile

There is also a premium rate service available to select callers.

Gutted but over it in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom