Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup?

How will you feel when England go out of the World Cup

• Total voters
I dunno really. I used to get really upset (cry) and wake up the next day feeling depressed, but at the moment I am finding it hard to get excited about it at all.

Calm down. I'm not English and the days of Empire are over. I always supported the baddies.

Money raised from these phone calls will go to the Minnie the Minx charity

You better have voted No. 11 Twisted or else :mad:

I said I voted #12 which is incidentally the most popular answer. Sports brings it with it a huge range of emotions and can't possibly be covered in eleven brackets.

I dunno, I might go for a fight with the wife.

Thats the option I went for!!!!!

Well for the second bit of it really

Calm down. I'm not English and the days of Empire are over. I always supported the baddies.

I said I voted #12 which is incidentally the most popular answer. Sports brings it with it a huge range of emotions and can't possibly be covered in eleven brackets.

It was multiple choice. You could have had 11 and 12 :p

It's the manner of how they go out that does it for me - I reckon we have a slim chance of the stars aligning and winning it but wouldn't be surprised if we lose in the quarters; so long as we've given it a good go that'd be disappointing but OK by me (football is the winner blah de blah :D). I suppose failing to get out of the group would be a bit gutting but also fairly funny as we'd have to be severely shite to do that.

It's the manner of how they go out that does it for me - I reckon we have a slim chance of the stars aligning and winning it but wouldn't be surprised if we lose in the quarters; so long as we've given it a good go that'd be disappointing but OK by me (football is the winner blah de blah :D). I suppose failing to get out of the group would be a bit gutting but also fairly funny as we'd have to be severely shite to do that.

"There are no easy games at this level...blah blah blah";)

I'd be a bit disappointed but I'd also be laughing at all the outrage and recriminations in the tabloids and all the fans trying to outdo each other with just how much more upset than anybody else they are.

It's fucking football. It doesn't really matter.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom