Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will win the world cup?

Winner 2010

• Total voters
LOL at the 14 people who voted England :D :D

Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Bahnhof Strasse! Bristly Pioneer! Brixton Hatter! butchersapron! caballero! extra dry! Get Involved! Hollis! jcsd! kained&able! nicksonic! Oswaldtwistle! The Octagon! urb! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!

I got Spain on the work draw, so that would be cool

If Uruguay wins I'll make a tidy bit of money through betting...

I'm still sticking with Spain. Germany's back line is tight but it still has leaks, it's their midfield that does the job for them, Ozil is fucking brilliant and so is Schweinsteiger (sp?).

Oh-Diego-003.jpg

I'm still sticking with Spain. Germany's back line is tight but it still has leaks, it's their midfield that does the job for them, Ozil is fucking brilliant and so is Schweinsteiger (sp?).

I'm quite torn between them. Still think Spain will just sneak it and go on to win the whole thing. Those marauding Germans could prove me wrong though. :)

Hope you realise i wasn't being serious and merely taking the piss out of people who say england are overhyped. :facepalm:

mmm, if you say so.

However, I've been a bit :eek: with some of the language people use towards other teams/countries, I think it betrays a lot more than people like to admit.

People hide behind it saying it's 'banter', but it don't feel like that when you're on the receiving end.

Happens everywhere I guess, but it's pretty ugly.

Anyway, Uruguay or Germany to win!!! Or Spain :D But not Holland

mmm, if you say so.

However, I've been a bit :eek: with some of the language people use towards other teams/countries, I think it betrays a lot more than people like to admit.

People hide behind it saying it's 'banter', but it don't feel like that when you're on the receiving end.

Fair enough, but i wasnt expecting that to be taken so seriously as i dont truly think like that. :)

I was going to bet on Germany before the tourney started, but I didn't get round to it. Wish I had now, they look excellent.

mmm, if you say so.

Anyway, Uruguay or Germany to win!!! Or Spain :D But not Holland

What have you got against the Dutch? A nation of lovely people, mediocre cheeses and decent footballers.

Its going to to be Germany.. As much as I want Spain to win, even I cant foresee them winning in the semis against Germany..

It will be good Final Netherlands vs. Germany… And Germany will win

Back
Top Bottom