Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's My Rodent?

Oh idk, it's sort of like me taking you to a place you've never been and expecting you to make it home only you don't have bank cards or a phone and maybe your family are where I took you from.
You feel it would be kinder to just murder me and put me in the bin yeah? At worst, something else ate these mice, and that is ok, cos they were having all my food. Cycle of life.

You feel it would be kinder to just murder me and put me in the bin yeah? At worst, something else ate these mice, and that ok, cos they were having all my food.
Putting you in the middle of a forest somewhere without friends or family (or even with some of them) in a place you've never been and surrounded by predators isn't better than me killing you and throwing you in the bin. I've just done the very same thing but feel better about it.

Putting you in the middle of a forest somewhere without friends or family (or even with some of them) in a place you've never been and surrounded by predators isn't better than me killing you and throwing you in the bin. I've just done the very same thing but feel better about it.
You’ve just done what exactly ? :hmm:
I’m fine on my own in the forest thanks.

I’m not bothered by people killing vermin. :D
Just the idea that it’s kinder to kill them by dropping them off in the middle of nowhere is amusing.

I’m not bothered by people killing vermin. :D
Just the idea that it’s kinder to kill them by dropping them off in the middle of nowhere is amusing.
How do you know they didn’t go on to lead fulfilled and happy lives as immigrants and have many well fed children? You’re saying they had zero chance of success and I disagree. Reckon at least one or two made it. They were just moving from brixton to the leafy suburbs.

I’m not going to feel guilty about the mice from 2014 or whatever, their tragic fates sorry, got other contenders for that. If my cat wasn’t so fecking useless it’d have never come to taking them on a train anyway.
Did you need to get train tickets for them? :)

For the record, if any of you ever catch me in your houses, I would prefer if you could drive me out to a park several miles from your house and drop me off there, rather than killing me. Thanks in advance.

(Wasn't thinking about my username when I started writing this but suppose it works either way.)

For the record, if any of you ever catch me in your houses, I would prefer if you could drive me out to a park several miles from your house and drop me off there, rather than killing me. Thanks in advance.

(Wasn't thinking about my username when I started writing this but suppose it works either way.)
With a username like that you're likely to take out the homeowner. :eek: :D

Do you like peanut butter?

I put them out near some nice big houses, the kind that might have larders. Felt a bit shifty but ok. I don’t think killing them would have been better, unless I ate them which didn’t fancy.
i am told that a jalapino and mole sandwich can be quite enjoyable.

All those who believe that it is not cruel releasing moles miles from their capture points are deluded and have obviously never studied magpie behaviour. Maggies enjoy nothing more than a nice tasty disorientated mole, and will actually travel considerable distances to access such a delicacy. Apparently it is the adrenaline infused mole flesh which the Magpie is particularly attracted by. A similar principle can be seen to operate amongst venison consuming aristocrats who can often be observed travelling for miles to obtain a well hung and pre stressed red deer.

Oh idk, it's sort of like me taking you to a place you've never been and expecting you to make it home only you don't have bank cards or a phone and maybe your family are where I took you from.

You do know that mice don't need bank cards right? Honestly sometimes it's hard to tell with you.

Back
Top Bottom