Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What shoes do you wear in summer & are they comfy?

kickers-aztec-black-patent-t-bar-with-buckle-p1158-9386_medium.jpg

I have these Kickers in an adult size. I love them, but I think they've stopped making quite the same model. :(

This thread is hopeless for me. That's what I get for being a member of a UK based board. You can basically wear normal shoes in the summer. Here it's usually 35- 40 degrees in the summer with 80% or more humidity so no way of wearing closed shoes.

This thread is hopeless for me. That's what I get for being a member of a UK based board. You can basically wear normal shoes in the summer. Here it's usually 35- 40 degrees in the summer with 80% or more humidity so no way of wearing closed shoes.
I'm not allowed open toes at work and if I'm on site I have steel toecap boots. If I was where you are I think I would be a small puddle on the floor.

I love Campers. I went to the Camper factory shop at Inca in Mallorca about 15 years ago, it was like being in heaven :)

I used to love them too. I have a lovely old pair of "trainers" from the made in Morocco days. I have worn the soles flat, but the leather is in fantastic condition. They are made in Vietnam now. The new pair I got for xmas a couple of years ago are rubbish, frankly. I assume they were bought out by private equity.

Back
Top Bottom