Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is the best way to cook your fish fingers?

Obvious?

• Deep fry. If you have to do chips also maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It works fine, it's how I do mine sometimes. Drain on kitchen paper afterwards to remove some of the fat.

Don't know why but it's never occurred to me to do them that way. I always bang them in the oven with the chips. Can't grill them as I can't use the grill and the oven at the same time.

Don't know why but it's never occurred to me to do them that way. I always bang them in the oven with the chips. Can't grill them as I can't use the grill and the oven at the same time.
Well in the oven with chips is the most sensible way. I only fry mine because my grill is very uneven so I tend not to use it.

What is a grill?

Don't think we have them in Spain.
this fella
esse-oven-grill.jpg

Grill - except in them thar forn parts where the fishfinger packet says that they must be shallow fried in olive oil and butter or they'll be inedible.

Fish fingers is an emergency standby for the rare occasion when I don't feel up to cooking - and because I am also going to be doing some oven chips with them, they go in the oven which is already on for the chips.

Now if I want a fish finger sarnie, and nothing else needs to go in the oven, I grill them.

Back
Top Bottom