Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What DVD / Video did you watch last night? (pt3)

I've just found a Justin.tv channel playing a non-stop Beavis & Butthead marathon.

My day is now complete.

LET'S ROCK!

Tron:Legacy. Well that was a fucking let down. Really that was. Ive not been more let down since i saw Phantom Menace. In fact that was worse, why bother. They realy shouldnt have. Realy, they shouldnt. Trons's a ............... Fuck. Hate what you did.

Butthead just kicked Beavis in the nads, then he sprayed him with an entire can of insecticide and then got him to insert his head into an electric bug zapper. Although getting Beavis to stick his nads into said electric bug zapper was a particular highlight.

Huhhuhhuhhuhhuh-huh-huh-huh-hurgh!

The only Beavis and Butthead thing which has amused me, is in the film that came out in the mid-1990s, with Robert Stack's FBI character ordering cavity searches be performed on all and sundry.

scored by the Chili Peppers when they were still listenable. And the launching point for the Hank Hill characxter (who went on to be in the much funnier King of the Hill)

Clive Barker's Book Of Blood: mediocre haunted house movie with him that used to be in Robin Hood showing his arse off every five minutes and some woman with the pokiest nips I've ever seen.

Tron Legacy - I fell in love with the graphics and soundtrack!! Good film and better than the original (let's face it, the original had it's moments but was overall rubbish).

Stepbrothers - Real good! One of my favs for stupid comedy.

Black Dynamite - This trailer says it all -

Spoorloos (The Vanishing) saw it getting on for 20 years ago, well worth rewatching. Much better than the Hollywood remake with Kiefer Sutherland.

Moon - thought it would be a bit shit in a derivative way, but was pleasantly surprised.

Felt really sad for the rapidly degenerating clone, when he contacts his 15 yr-old 'daughter.'

The Man from Nowhere - was going to start a thread on this Korean masterpiece. Stars that sex symbol Bin Won so Mrs Masahiko forced me to watch it.
Was surprised how insane, violent, emotional this film was. Recommend.

The Fighter - Two fights in the plot. Excellent. Bale, despite his arrogance, is a top actor.

The Man from Nowhere - was going to start a thread on this Korean masterpiece. Stars that sex symbol Bin Won so Mrs Masahiko forced me to watch it.
Was surprised how insane, violent, emotional this film was. Recommend.

I really liked this, thought it was miles better than I Saw the Devil which is the other Korean one being bigged up right now.

Back
Top Bottom