Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Timing :D

Posted this a minute ago..

Am I going to have to learn lucid '75hivemind dreaming and just invite myself over? :hmm:

Half remembered that Thomas truax might have done a song called "in dreams". Went to YouTube, saw this new to me title, and clicked play :hmm:

Last edited:
Wrong thread/space/place/time, I know, but I don't want to forget this.

The best conversations I have are a bit like an errant tapestry - it's all regular and linear purple and green until a gold thread pops up out of nowhere, and keeps recurring randomly and uncontrollably throughout the work, disrupting the pattern.

My support worker told me that ?analogy? worked for her, could also apply more broadly to my life, and then asked if I know that I AM THE GOLDEN THREAD IN MY OWN LIFE TAPESTRY?
Ffs :D

might weave that into textile reality one day.

Decaf time :oops: step away from the brain:1h processing service in process :D

We Are All Didi Bloome Now. I love the narrative behind his history.

I can shut my brain up by staring at the berninger's glorious mesmerising arsewiggle. It has the same effect on me that danny la rouge has on dogs :eek: :)

Bangers and mash
My first memory music reflex when I looked up a relavent tune last night was this

I didn't even search for it to listen to because it triggers really bad impulse control and wanting the biggest thing I love/d that will kill me if I indulging myself or it.
It's Mashed potato. It is the worst kind of potato I can have as a diabetic , I think the sugary/GI science has something to do with the more exposed potatoey surface area there is, the higher the sugar spike impact/GI.
I can have four whole boiled baby potatoes in their skins without sugar unbalancing, so I still have them in my life a bit, just never mashed.

Yay science :cool:

Last edited:
My first memory music reflex when I looked up a relavent tune last night was this

I didn't even search for it to listen to because it triggers really bad impulse control and wanting the biggest thing I love/d that will kill me if I indulging myself or it.
It's Mashed potato. It is the worst kind of potato I can have as a diabetic , I think the sugary/GI science has something to do with the more exposed potatoey surface area there is, the higher the sugar spike impact/GI.
I can have four whole boiled baby potatoes in their skins without sugar unbalancing, so I still have them in my life a bit, just never mashed.

Yay science :cool:

My mum went out with the Bodger and Badger creator's brother at university

Back
Top Bottom