Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

I went to the loo and as I sat there I could hear someone playing something or another outside (my bathroom window overlooks the street). It was beautiful. It had an Ella Fitzgerald vibe to it, but I have no idea who or what it was. I sat and listened to the end. After I'd finished my wee I went into the back bedroom to get a proper look outside and I couldn't see anyone who might have been responsible for it. It had been quite loud, and quite near, but there was nothing. Perhaps it had all been in my head. If it was, I'm okay with that.

So I've spent the past couple of hours browsing around going from Ella to Etta James and Billie Holiday and Sarah Vaughan and many others. I'll probably never find what that song was, but I've listened to many, many more because of it, and for this I am happy.

This is for RaverDrew... whereas we loved our heavy, sleazy, filthy bass, and our grunge and our rock...I had a soft spot for Lil Kim and such, and he absolutely LOVED watching me sing, dance and twerk to this lately; it was always fun, especially when he attempting the twerking (AKA upright epileptic fit).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom