Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Socks, underpants, slippers, black cargo pants and a loose blue t-shirt with the word Wrangler on it. Googling Wrangler it is a 4 wheel drive jeep but I have never owned nor driven such a vehicle. I suspect someone gave me this (good quality) t-shirt as a gift/souvenir but cannot for the life of me remember who. It's pleasantly warm here with the windows open though given I am on my own bar the odd online meeting it does get a bit dull at times working from home. I had my dinner outside on the patio which was nice.

Socks, underpants, slippers, black cargo pants and a loose blue t-shirt with the word Wrangler on it. Googling Wrangler it is a 4 wheel drive jeep but I have never owned nor driven such a vehicle. I suspect someone gave me this (good quality) t-shirt as a gift/souvenir but cannot for the life of me remember who. It's pleasantly warm here with the windows open though given I am on my own bar the odd online meeting it does get a bit dull at times working from home. I had my dinner outside on the patio which was nice.

I always generally assumed underwear was a given and therefore unremarkable?

I must adjust my thinking on this...

Cant decide what to wear to a community event run by young people about policing locally. Is a STILL HATE THATCHER tshirt or a 'PITS AND PERVERTS Lesbians and Gay support the miners 1984-85' tshirt more appropriate? decisions decisions.
Go with the latter - good excuse for you to recommend them watching that lovely Pride film :)

Black polo dress with gold embroidered tigers. Black leggings (and underwear!).
Black DMs with gold embroidered pull tags. Big gold hoops.

Back
Top Bottom