Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are these bags called?

Elpenor

Dancing as fast as I can
When I’m in France for the World Cup i need to carry my passport around for matches as there are spot checks for entry.

I was thinking of buying one of those small sort of bum bags that I’ve seen teenagers wear around their chest. But I don’t know what the bags are called!

When I’m in France for the World Cup i need to carry my passport around for matches as there are spot checks for entry.

I was thinking of buying one of those small sort of bum bags that I’ve seen teenagers wear around their chest. But I don’t know what the bags are called!
Why not just get a map case?

Perhaps a utility vest is called for.

Trouble is Marseille in early September is likely to be quite warm especially for a fat lad and I’d rather not have any extra layers of clothing on

I wear a shirt with two cheeky invisible internal security pockets. Zip up the passport and forget about it until you need it.

Bit expensive but quality bit of kit for travel administration

Summat a bit hip man
1690648303547.png

I just bought a small bag for nights out on the town from Primark. It was only a fiver, which is a good job as I don't go for nights out on the town any more. :hmm:

Anyways. whilst searching for a pic online, I came across this which they call a 'sling bag'. Apparently you 'sling it across your shoulder and you are ready for a night on the dance floor'.

1690649882647.png

Back
Top Bottom