Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wet look/leather look jeggings/leggings

Thora

Differently Ethical
Are they awful? Am I too old? I am a fan of jeggings for every day wear due to comfort and being thicker than leggings.

I like the look of them and kind of think they are more dressy or going-outy than just black jeggings? But what would you wear with them? I have a mum tum so no crop tops :eek:

91fbe25fdd4458ef57b9fce7e0021a53.jpg

Mate I wear that kind of thing and leather look jeans. Usually with a midi dress or a tunic where the back is longer then the front.

I'll try to find some examples of tops....

I wear the leather look jeans a lot because they are great for cycling when it is raining-in fact it's my winter go to work clothing.

I’ve mostly seen them quite dressed down with shirts and jumpers and ankle boots.

Not sure I’d wear anything too sparkly or dressy.

6b5a9216d3ef5500c1a89a586b4397a8.plist
2bac7490c87c9b5cf3ff2f352d2082f8.plist

I was thinking something like this:
silver-glitter-batwing-t-shirt.jpg

Not very dressy but ok for going out...
I think that is really dressy! But then that us from someone that only really wears big boots.
One of my pet hates is when clothing for women is only ever shown with heels -when I want to know if it will work with big boots,docs or high top trainers!

And Wtf -why do women wearing jogging bottoms with high heels get shown? Never seen that in the real world!

Do they creak?
No they are leggings. :D

I think that is really dressy! But then that us from someone that only really wears big boots.
One of my pet hates is when clothing for women is only ever shown with heels -when I want to know if it will work with big boots,docs or high top trainers!

And Wtf -why do women wearing jogging bottoms with high heels get shown? Never seen that in the real world!

No they are leggings. :D

Yep. I hate that too. I cannot wear heels. So always have flats and DMs.

Well I went out last night and my friend (also in her 30s) was wearing coated leggings and looked great, so I'm convinced. They were very hot though apparently.
I am a fan on an unusual texture. I have rubber clothes and coated clothes etc and I concur. They are not the best if you suffer from hot flushes like wot I do. They are, however, remarkably wipe-clean :thumbs:

That all sounds completely filthy ^ It wasn't my intention :oops:

I have some glossy ones that aren’t coated, got them from TK Maxx and they are Bitte Kai Rand. - look for that brand in TK, its really nice! I wear them with my big boots. I only have big boots. They aren’t sweaty, I don’t think I could tolerate sweaty.

I've ordered a load of wet look/coated/leather look leggings/jeggings/skinny jeans to try (because I'm not sure what the difference between them is :hmm: ) so I will report back later :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom