Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Watson demands...

Just off the top of your head 1-3 are factually correct then?

Just off the top of the head regarding 4 google his comments about Pete Willsman. Don't ask me to do the work for you

Just off the top of your head why don't you make your defence of Williamson. Come on lets be having it....

Just off the top of your head if you want to accuse me of 'lying' then assemble an argument instead of pissy dribble you fucking melt.

I've no idea about 1-3 without doing any research, but I do know what he said in regards to 4, and it wasn't that.

Given that you are the one supposedly making the point, I suggest you either correct your post or just admit you make shit up.

I've no idea about 1-3 without doing any research, but I do know what he said in regards to 4, and it wasn't that.

Given that you are the one supposedly making the point, I suggest you either correct your post or just admit you make shit up.

Fuck off and do your research then tube. When you have come here and present an argument. Until then fuck you and fuck your sniveling defence of Williamson.

Fuck off and do your research then tube. When you have come here and present an argument. Until then fuck you and fuck your sniveling defence of Williamson.

You made the assertion, you go and Google it. I'm not doing your legwork for you.

Also; nowhere have I defended Williamson, I'm not much of a fan. I have, however pulled you up for lying (which you are).

Yes, I've read that. But let's look at this in more detail.

1. There is zero evidence (not a tweet or comment@ that indicates 'Chris' is a fan of jazz
2. Before signing any petition I generally establish what the issue is before I sign it. I am not a politician. However Chris apparently signs petitions without bothering to first to establish what the issue is.
3. Had he done so, he would have seen the ban was explicitly as result of holocaust denial.
4. He has castigated the LP for being 'too apologetic to Jews'.
5. He has defended anti semites who have been expelled from the LP claiming their foul politics are in fact merely 'passion'.

Finally, I've made my view crystal clear about Williamson and I have supplied the evidence I rely on. You are itching to go into bat for him, so on you go....
None of this is relevant given that he conceded the point, admitted he'd been wrong, and apologised. Either you believe that or you don't, I can't do taht for you.

I'm not really interested in your view, but you haven't proven he was baiting. I'm still waiting for you to do so, and that would be the only thing making me itchy.

Having just read a bunch of stuff about Chris, it does appear that he's a bit of a twat. Whether he's racist or guilty of baiting is another matter and tbh I don't know. Perhaps it would be best if he stepped down. I don't know if that helps or hinders the Labour cause, which is my concern - getting the tories out is something I'm happy to accept even if it means keeping him in. It's not an ideal situation. I don't know the guy and having to judge people on the basis of twitters and social media blogs is piss poor. How about we get rid of him, Watson and that awful Hodge; deal?

What are good sources for coverage on all this sort of stuff? I was reading Red Roar earlier. I'd never heard of it, but it turns out (according to some I trust) that it's mischief perpetrated by Guido Fawkes

It's odd when he does his 'one of the people' schtick, because he usually wears a Fred Perry t shirt, which makes him look like a Proud Boy.

It's odd when he does his 'one of the people' schtick, because he usually wears a Fred Perry t shirt, which makes him look like a Proud Boy.

I dunno who we're talking about here, but I don't see somebody wearing fred perry and associate them with a US specific far right group that has deeply misunderstood UK working class fashions

Not the right time, with an election coming up, and deselecting Diane Johbnson, who seems a hard working down the line M.P, also a retrograde step.

Ah shit, what a blow this could be. What a blow. I'm pursing my lips and shaking my head here, frowning. A good man falls to the vile machine politics of the Corbyn dominated NEC. We shall not see his like again. I'm emailing his CLP right now to express my dismay at this woeful woeful decision. God the inhumanity. A giant has fallen.

pretty sure this won't go anywhere tho

Back
Top Bottom