Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Warhammer 40k: Darktide

tommers

Fuck it, it's fine.
Anybody else got into the Beta? You can request it through Steam.

(this is the 40k version of Vermintide, which is a great co-op game)

I haven't played a decent warhammer PCgame since Shadow of the Horned Rat. Oh and the mordheim pc game but only dabbling.

e2a I heard great things about vermintide and Inquisitor tho

I haven't played a decent warhammer PCgame since Shadow of the Horned Rat. Oh and the mordheim pc game but only dabbling.

e2a I heard great things about vermintide and Inquisitor tho
Shadow of the Horned Rat was great. The Total War Warhammer games are kind of similar I suppose.

But this isn't like that. This is Left 4 Dead kind of thing but with Warhammer 40k. I requested access to the Beta about an hour ago and got let in pretty much straight away so seems pretty easy if you want to.

Anybody else got into the Beta? You can request it through Steam.

(this is the 40k version of Vermintide, which is a great co-op game)

My boy is all over it. Seems bloody great. Love the character building.

Was Space Marine not on pc? I loved that. 2 on the way as well

I had the beta. It was pretty great except increasing the graphic settings seemed to just degrade the visusal quality instead of making it better.

I had the beta. It was pretty great except increasing the graphic settings seemed to just degrade the visusal quality instead of making it better.
it felt like it needed more stuff but I guess that comes with the full game. I liked it though, as good mindless fun.

Yeah I tried it and they need to improve it.
I've got a pretty stonking set up (12th gen i9+RX 6950) and the frame drop and stuttering and general inconsistency to the frame rate is honestly baffling. I get between 50 and 110fps.

At 4k, I'll add.

I've been enjoying Vermintide 2 so will probably pick this up when the price has dropped a bit and bugs have been ironed out.

Performance wise much so, yes. Gameplay wise...business as usual, bits added here and there but it's the same game it has been since the Beta. Needs some new classes and weapons.
I quite liked the look of it but it doesn't appear to have a clear release date for console, so hoping that means they're focused on getting it into a good place...?

Back
Top Bottom