Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

Ah Ultramarine's were my favourite...the game ain't too bad and I say that as someone who generally doesn't like 3rd person shooters...

Ah really liked what I've playyed........ So im going to take a punt and pre-order it.

Plus you can be chaos marines in multiplayer :)

All sp, theres a fighting and jetpack/fighting level.

Havent pre-ordered it, i cant imagine there'll be much demand, so im just gonna pop into town and get it on friday :)

Well I did preorder it and it was shipped today, if it arrives tomorrow I will be destroying green people with great vengeance and furious anger tomorrow night

didnt arrive yesterday, hope it might today.... although i dont have a shipping email yet.

Still hasn't arrived but I bought it and will return the preorder. I have actually killed at least a thousand orcs today with my own bare hands, not holding a piece of cardboard demonstrating the radius of a blast over a small plastic models head.

I would get this from steam but apparantly there is some shennanigans about only being able to buy it from a retailer in the UK- despite it being available on steam in other countries.

as i cant be arsed driving twenty odd miles to buy a game and cant guarentee i will be in in order to buy a reatil pack online looks like i wont be playing this unless i happen to be by a shop that sells it at some point

Back
Top Bottom