Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wanted: a copy of francesco da mosto's 'black king'

You could try emailing the author via their website enquiring as to where it might be obtained - that’s worked for me before in just such a situation, got sent a free copy. :cool:

It's a really strange thing, there's three libraries supposed to have it on worldcat. Kent don't have it. The bl doesn't have it. Some library in the back of beyond in new zealand doesn't have it. There's a copy on amazon in Europe but it a) won't ship here and b) I don't think it exists at all.

I emailed francesco da mosto who got back to me and said it hadn't been published but hoped it would be some day. Must have been abandoned right at the last minute after cover designed and isbn assigned

It's a really strange thing, there's three libraries supposed to have it on worldcat. Kent don't have it. The bl doesn't have it. Some library in the back of beyond in new zealand doesn't have it. There's a copy on amazon in Europe but it a) won't ship here and b) I don't think it exists at all.

I emailed francesco da mosto who got back to me and said it hadn't been published but hoped it would be some day. Must have been abandoned right at the last minute after cover designed and isbn assigned
Very polite of him to get back to you and explain. Your explanation makes sense re abandoned at the last minute.

I'd set up a watch on Abe Books, I'd better take it down now.

Back
Top Bottom