Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Volcano and Earthquake watch

As though there's not enough going on in the world, I'm now concerned that the crust isn't big enough. 1 to 100km doesn't sound far enough away from the 'bubble gum'.
If the crust suddenly gives way and we fall into the fiery magma it'd be quick and (relatively) painless. Not a bad way to go all things considered. There's a gap in the market for funeral directors who drop bodies into lava lakes - apart from the emissions from the helicopters taking them there, it's quite eco-friendly. And the deceased would become part of the landscape. :cool:
I want an extra tap in my kitchen plumbed into the Earth's mantle that delivers me lava on demand :cool:
Save a fortune on the heating bill too. Bugger if the pipes froze in winter though - you'd have to replace the whole lot. :(

Kids love to play The Floor is Lava, so what parent wouldn’t want to make the game the best it can be for their children?

Kids love to play The Floor is Lava, so what parent wouldn’t want to make the game the best it can be for their children?

Not just kids [although in school the last gym lesson of term was always "shipwreck" aka "The Floor is Lava !"]

I've known both officer's and nco's messes that played this ...

Last edited:
It's never a bad thing to have something interesting to look at while doing the dishes...

r

I'm not sure of the environmentally safe way to dispose of volcanic ash.
In fact, I don't think there is one.

Maybe dump it onto the shore where the flows have been making new beaches, and let the sea bash it around ?

Back
Top Bottom