Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US to Recognise UFOs

Interesting how dismissive many of you are. I think this is quite fascinating. I would like to see more footage.

Pentagon acknowledges convenient existence of UFOs with astounding capabilities. Therefore more money must be spent on hypersonic tech research!

US preparing the ground for alien intervention, due July 2021 according to something I just watched on the 'Tube.

Oreo got some new cookies in the pipeline as a peace offering to welcome them ('Bringing all life forms together'), Fortnite got a new alien format going, telling you man all the signs are there. And let's be honest, we need all the help we can get.

Interesting how dismissive many of you are. I think this is quite fascinating. I would like to see more footage.
What I find fascinating is that when hardly anybody had a camera, and the film quality was dreadful, we had loads of footage of UFOs, but now, when everyone has a magnificent camera on their phone, we have no footage of UFOs. I wonder why that might be.
And anybody with half decent skills can add a spaceship to a scene with a bit of software, yet spaceships seem to have been lost to the age of blurred, grainy film.

What I find fascinating is that when hardly anybody had a camera, and the film quality was dreadful, we had loads of footage of UFOs, but now, when everyone has a magnificent camera on their phone, we have no footage of UFOs. I wonder why that might be.
And anybody with half decent skills can add a spaceship to a scene with a bit of software, yet spaceships seem to have been lost to the age of blurred, grainy film.

Maybe late 20th century was a fashionable era for space visitors and earth just became yesterday's fad... they've moved on to more hip places

The aliens developed cloaking devices in 1994.

Eta
😁

Last edited:
The pentagon are promising better images of ufos so we'll have to wait and see.

Can't speak for anyone else, but my reasons for not getting too excited largely revolve around the reasoning that if the US government really were sitting on anything juicy in this regard, then they would disclose it in a different manner.

Pentagon acknowledges convenient existence of UFOs with astounding capabilities. Therefore more money must be spent on hypersonic tech research!

Why? Doesn't the already massively hypertrophied state of US military spending amply demonstrate that they don't even need the excuse of UFOs to spend ridiculous money on research?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO MADE THE FUCKING CARROTS

The Dutch.

Why? Doesn't the already massively hypertrophied state of US military spending amply demonstrate that they don't even need the excuse of UFOs to spend ridiculous money on research?

Even US military projects get their funding cut from time to time. The Pentagon, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon etc want that taxpayers' money to keep on coming.

Even US military projects get their funding cut from time to time. The Pentagon, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon etc want that taxpayers' money to keep on coming.

If they want excuses for funding, then the Russians and the Chinese are far more likely to provide solid grounds for such, rather a bunch of grainy videos that could be the result of any number of digital artefacts or radar anomalies and such.

If they want excuses for funding, then the Russians and the Chinese are far more likely to provide solid grounds for such, rather a bunch of grainy videos that could be the result of any number of digital artefacts or radar anomalies and such.
Maybe they're adopting a full spectrum approach and, in addition to the usual lobbying tactics, are now 'reaching out' to the sort of people who thought the X-Files was a documentary series.

The wannabe-Fox Mulders aren't the one's controlling the finances though, are they?

No, and I didn't mean to seem flippant either. Past UFO flaps were undoubtedly useful as ways of explaining away crashed high altitude balloons or experimental jet planes. There"s room for managing public attitudes and beliefs alongside targeted lobbying.

No, and I didn't mean to seem flippant either. Past UFO flaps were undoubtedly useful as ways of explaining away crashed high altitude balloons or experimental jet planes. There"s room for managing public attitudes and beliefs alongside targeted lobbying.

Introducing alien spacecraft doesn't explain away anything though. If anything it draws attention and raises more questions. Which is generally what you don't want when conducting classified research. The average rube might be fooled by the prospect of alien spacecraft. Foreign intelligence services? Not so much.

Introducing alien spacecraft doesn't explain away anything though. If anything it draws attention and raises more questions. Which is generally what you don't want when conducting classified research. The average rube might be fooled by the prospect of alien spacecraft. Foreign intelligence services? Not so much.

You can plant UFO stories in the media as a way of discrediting accurate observations. This was part of the premise of 2013 documentary 'Mirage Men'.

You can plant UFO stories in the media as a way of discrediting accurate observations. This was part of the premise of 2013 documentary 'Mirage Men'.

Even if the witnesses themselves swear blind that what they saw was an alien spacecraft, any half-way competent intelligence agency is going to explore more earthbound hypotheses first. I'm pretty sure the fact that they can see places like Area 51 with their own spy satellites is going to clue them in.

Maybe they're adopting a full spectrum approach and, in addition to the usual lobbying tactics, are now 'reaching out' to the sort of people who thought the X-Files was a documentary series.
It's the other way round. This isn't driven by the Pentagon. It's driven by nutcase senators like Harry Reid and friends forcing them to release whatever they have. That's why we see easily debunked cases being released with messages like "this is genuine footage that was reported to us as unidentified".

Back
Top Bottom