Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US engineer deliberately ran train off tracks in attempt to smash into a hospital ship

You would think an engineer could do the math on how far a locomotive could get given the speed and mass involved, and realize that it wouldn't work.

The title of ‘engineer’ is used pretty liberally and encompasses a hugely varying skill set.

I want to know what the conspiraloons (especially him) think the ship is/is for :eek::rolleyes::hmm:

Last edited:
What sort of state is American society in when someone can do something like that, to a ship being used for that purpose, and the report doesn't tell you what class of locomotive was involved.

Even my four year old son knows that it’s ‘Tyne’ off of Chuggington. Hopefully Chug Patrol will come to his rescue shortly.

The title of ‘engineer’ is used pretty liberally and encompasses a hugely varying skill set.

I want to know the conspiraloons (especially him) think the ship is/is for :eek::rolleyes::hmm:
It appears that Qanon believe that:

(a) the whole coronavirus thing is in fact a cover-up for Trump arresting deep state paedos; and
(b) both hospital ships (USS Mercy and... the other one) are in fact being used to rescue thousands of children being held captive in underground tunnels in both LA and NYC.

(a) the whole coronavirus thing is in fact a cover-up for Trump arresting deep state paedos; and
(b) both hospital ships (USS Mercy and... the other one) are in fact being used to rescue thousands of children being held captive in underground tunnels in both LA and NYC.
indeed

I want to know the conspiraloons (especially him) think the ship is/is for :eek::rolleyes::hmm:
In the states, engineer is a title and part of the train crew, but may or may not have technical training. If they do, it's not degree level.

Um, what now??? That's some quality conspiration bullshit right there.

Having seen most of the Casey Jones series during many six weeks school holidays. I admit I cannot recall any episode when Casey attempts to leap the Cannonball Express into a hospital ship!

They absolutely will not crack in any way, shape or form. Trump's been about to arrest the deep state pedos and the military's been about to declare martial law and arrest the patriots for years now, none of the birdbrains who believe this shit ever decide they're wrong when nothing happens, they just move on to the next stupid idea they're being fed.
Quite. Cult leaders have predicted the end of the world and not lost followers when it didn't happen.

They absolutely will not crack in any way, shape or form. Trump's been about to arrest the deep state pedos and the military's been about to declare martial law and arrest the patriots for years now, none of the birdbrains who believe this shit ever decide they're wrong when nothing happens, they just move on to the next stupid idea they're being fed.
TBF The Epstein affair does add credibility to high level pedophile side of things, though not sure how you'd come out of that thinking Mr Trump was some sort crusading hero bringing those involved to account

Back
Top Bottom