• September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • November

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • December

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 24 December after spending December telling everyone to be careful in order to 'Save Christmas'

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Never, they're just determined to kill old and ill people

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • They won't need to as everything will just sort itself out and be just fine

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • They won't lock down again but they'll just reintroduce mask mandate or tighten up isolation again

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Fish

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

Cloo

Approved by toads
So, when, if at all, will the government impose at least some sort of restrictions that involve cutting gathering numbers and closing certain settings? ie, not necessarily full lockdown, but definitely not sticking to their marvellous plan than they would never reintroduce restrictions. Let's 'ave yer.

God is feeling benevolent Johnson will break his neck falling downstairs tonight taking Priti Patel with him

I know its wrong, and I know its objectification - but I'm watching a series on Netflix at the mo called 'Witcher, and it has a character who makes me realise quite how much I fancy Priti Patel.

I think she's an awful Home Secretary, and is probably guilty of Treason, but the mind can't control the heart...

I'm going for November, I think they'll hold out until the end of half term having gone 'well it'll break transmission a bit' despite the fact it didn't actually do much good last year, and then do some sort of half-assed semi lockdown, schools will remain open until Christmas, but maybe not for the first half term after.

'm going for November, I think they'll hold out until the end of half term having gone 'well it'll break transmission a bit' despite the fact it didn't actually do much good last year, and then do some sort of half-assed semi lockdown, schools will remain open until Christmas, but maybe not for the first half term after.

If they close schools again I'm going to pull the key worker thing - I'm not having those little pests around the house again.

This year's round of home-school was actually OK, but then we have the very good fortune of having space, devices, good wifi, older kids and both at schools where they'd worked out a reasonable way to do lessons online. Still hope we don't have to go back to it though.

Oh crap, I’ve just ignored the numbers for a while. Had no idea we are doing so badly again that another lockdown is likely .

I fancy Priti Patel.

I want to ask you so many things about this but it probably needs another thread, entitled Do you Fancy terrible people & if so is it their Terribleness that’s the whole point.

I agree that case numbers are a bit of a red herring, and it’s NHS capacity that’s the issue.

From a personal perspective a lockdown wouldn’t mean my life changes very much. I would be annoyed that the few social events I have planned don’t happen, and I would be really fed up if rugby gets stopped.

I don't know if it's likely bimble - but NHS people are already going 'Oh shit' and schools haven't even gone back yet in England, nor is it winter. So it doesn't bode well. It looks like deaths won't be as bad as last year, but the NHS strain will still be significant, which will be the key issue.
Yep. Makes sense. I think I’ve got the luxury of being able to choose ignorance of what’s going on because my life as I’m doing it now wouldn’t be much changed lockdown or not. :(

SER=18941]kebabking[/USER] is it her terribleness (total moral vacuum plus amazing self belief) or is it just that she’s pretty. Asking for a friend.

90% is that she's pretty, like stunningly beautiful - the other 10% is that it would be a proper Danger Fuck: she'd probably turn into a dragon or something, or cut out my kidneys with a Stanley knife.

At least with her probably being a sociopath she's unlikely to develop some lifelong obsession with me - I mean there are other reasons she probably wouldn't develop a lifelong obsession with me, but for the sake of my ego I'll go with that one...

I know its wrong, and I know its objectification - but I'm watching a series on Netflix at the mo called 'Witcher, and it has a character who makes me realise quite how much I fancy Priti Patel.

I think she's an awful Home Secretary, and is probably guilty of Treason, but the mind can't control the heart...
Hush your mouth. No character in The Witcher is that evil. Yes even the Striga (mostly just hard done by tbh).

90% is that she's pretty, like stunningly beautiful - the other 10% is that it would be a proper Danger Fuck: she'd probably turn into a dragon or something, or cut out my kidneys with a Stanley knife.

At least with her probably being a sociopath she's unlikely to develop some lifelong obsession with me - I mean there are other reasons she probably wouldn't develop a lifelong obsession with me, but for the sake of my ego I'll go with that one...
I don’t believe you, I think it’s the sociopathy that’s the 90%.

Oh crap, I’ve just ignored the numbers for a while. Had no idea we are doing so badly again that another lockdown is likely .

Same here. I've just been keeping my head down and staying at home. Mind you, I knew that as soon as it became obvious that our government are a bunch of fuckwits who wanted Grandma to die for their paymasters, that we'd all be in this for the long haul. If I had more of a life outside of my house then I would be absolutely furious, as it is I'm just overcome with this low, burning anger whenever I think about how badly the response to this pandemic has been fucked up in this country.

Back
Top Bottom