Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

CK has dyed black hair, sometimes wild and big black specs. He got the name after he was getting some shit from a drunk customer who has calling him Clark fucking Kent and laughing. I was behind in the queue and spoke to him afterwards and tried to be nice. CK was really broad shouldered about it and we had a little laugh. It stuck after that... At least that's my version of the how he got the moniker.

Clark Kent is a young white man.

I've seen the new Asian one. Music notes tattooed on to his fingers?
Don't know, was too busy packing, earwigging, and trying not to cough to notice his fingers. Must have a closer look next time. :oops:

Clark Kent is a young white man.

I've seen the new Asian one. Music notes tattooed on to his fingers?
Yes, him, he's cute. he asked me if I was ok this evening as you do...in my true blurting style said 'no, I'm not actually'. Poor, bleeder...I'm not very good at lying. I'd just had a slight altercation with a good friend 2 minutes before. All resolved for now (with said friend) but I feel bad, the guy was just doing his job.

Yes, him, he's cute. he asked me if I was ok this evening as you do...in my true blurting style said 'no, I'm not actually'. Poor, bleeder...I'm not very good at lying. I'd just had a slight altercation with a good friend 2 minutes before.

If you need a conversation starter for next time, he plays piano ;)

If you need a conversation starter for next time, he plays piano ;)

X5z8nC86wE-2.png

hahaha poptyping - you know everything about these dudes!

I'm heading to Deejays to find out where they've put my drugs in a minute... I'm sure I can find an excuse to go into CoOp and check out the action...

not sure I can take the excitement though... Tulse Hill rocks!

hahaha poptyping - you know everything about these dudes!

I'm heading to Deejays to find out where they've put my drugs in a minute... I'm sure I can find an excuse to go into CoOp and check out the action...

not sure I can take the excitement though... Tulse Hill rocks!

Aha I normally go there to get more wine. I'm quite friendly when I've has a drink *ohhh shame face*

I remember the old railway. I went in once with my brother and flat mate, all ethnic minorities and were forced out after half a pint. Twas a very dark atmosphere indeed. Started drinking at the old Tulse after that which wasn't much better...

Every time I walk passed Knowles of XXXXXXX (wrong forum? Can't be bothered to change it now) the lights are always on but there's never anyone actually working in there, in fact there are a distinct lack of workers FULLSTOP

The bar is erected so do clearly some level of work is being done and admittedly I only walk passed about 3 times a week but it does seem to be progressing slowly and I'm worried it won't be open come the summer...I do keep abreast on their website but that's not helpful if the place still looks like a building site. The Punjabi guy that owns the homewares shop next door is always complaining about this same thing too...maybe it's just us Punjabis like to have a moan...news anyone?
i just read this on the Knowles of Norwood site and nearly choked on my shreddies:

"So excited for this to open! Appreciate it’s going to be hard to cater for everyone. Please can you try to offer something different/fun for the young professionals within West Norwood – there is quite a big crowd of us but most seem to head to Brixton or Balham for drinks (I guess for more variety) which is a shame!"

I did reply...:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom