Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

Right fuming. The Co-op cash machine has changed and I hate change so I am fuming. It has been replced by a Cash Zone machine which a) looks shit and b) is shit because so far, it has hardly been working.

What is happening to Tulse Hill? It is going down the shitter big time :confused::mad:
Is it still free to use?

I can't believe they have taken the Cooperative Bank one out. It was only recently boasting of all the changes they had made to make it more accessible for those with seeing difficulties.

Is it still free to use?

I can't believe they have taken the Cooperative Bank one out. It was only recently boasting of all the changes they had made to make it more accessible for those with seeing difficulties.

Yeah it is still free. It is just shit. Might just be a temp one whilst the good one has gone for repair? I hope so. I will be angry otherwise :mad:

i love the music. it sounds like the fall mixed with with earl brutus.

New barber round by Saffrons is good. £8 a cut. Gave me the full face and neck trim for that too....been open about 3 months. I'll be back.

Good price. I have been going to the one on the alleyway to the station and they charge £11. Might check it out. I have no loyalty when it comes to hair cuts

New barber round by Saffrons is good. £8 a cut. Gave me the full face and neck trim for that too....been open about 3 months. I'll be back.
Is this the one that was previously an Italian food place which went by exactly the same name? (A name which currently escapes me...) I love that change: it's so very bizarre, and so very Tulse Hill.

Right fuming. The Co-op cash machine has changed and I hate change so I am fuming. It has been replced by a Cash Zone machine which a) looks shit and b) is shit because so far, it has hardly been working.

What is happening to Tulse Hill? It is going down the shitter big time :confused::mad:
I used the shit machine tonight. Much worse than what we had before, although it seems to be the same machine with different software and a cash zone sign.

I thought that kind of thing was illegal where they endlessly ask you do you want a receipt, a balance check, a mini statement etc. They make more money from it and some peoples' banks charge them for it.

I'm going to complain. To someone other than u75.

Is this the one that was previously an Italian food place which went by exactly the same name? (A name which currently escapes me...) I love that change: it's so very bizarre, and so very Tulse Hill.

Barka - we were giggling that it hasn't changed name - but I heard elsewhere that it's a decent barbers.

They didn't say, but I believe they themselves confronted burglars in the night once in the last few years and have been broken into twice. We did get a letter not so long ago from the OB about burglaries in the area.
I saw a cop car and a scene of crime van at about 5 today on Palace Road, apparently for a burglary. Bastards about.

I saw CK in coop today. He calls me Miss. I fucking hate being called madam and anyone else calling me miss might get a scowl but not CK ;)

He calls me sir, which I tend to dislike, but he has a way about him that makes it clear he cares about good customer service and is not just being subservient.

I used the shit machine tonight. Much worse than what we had before, although it seems to be the same machine with different software and a cash zone sign.

I thought that kind of thing was illegal where they endlessly ask you do you want a receipt, a balance check, a mini statement etc. They make more money from it and some peoples' banks charge them for it.

I'm going to complain. To someone other than u75.

I gave it a proper inspection this evening. If it deffo a different machine but it is inside the old machine's outer casing (security casing I think)

The old one had a headphone socket for the blind and the one that is there now has the CashZone labels. Plus is looks worn. I hate it :mad:

There's actually an array of good lookers in the coop at the mo. The Asian guy with the treble clefs on this fingers has nice eyes also and there's a new man who is very smart looking...

The new evening girl with the reddish hair is not hard on the eyes....

She only works the weekend. Black girl, or maybe mixed-race, she has had braces on her teeth for a good long while, curly hair. Very shy, always smiles and is very friendly when you speak to her, but would probably say nothing at all if you kept quiet. As pretty as any girl could be while wearing a co-op uniform.

She only works the weekend. Black girl, or maybe mixed-race, she has had braces on her teeth for a good long while, curly hair. Very shy, always smiles and is very friendly when you speak to her, but would probably say nothing at all if you kept quiet. As pretty as any girl could be while wearing a co-op uniform.
I find Coop unis dreadfully sexy...

Back
Top Bottom