Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

She only works the weekend. Black girl, or maybe mixed-race, she has had braces on her teeth for a good long while, curly hair. Very shy, always smiles and is very friendly when you speak to her, but would probably say nothing at all if you kept quiet. As pretty as any girl could be while wearing a co-op uniform.
Is she not Eritrean?

The fish pops in the Tulse are bloody amazing. It was really peaceful in there today at around 3. Only one other child apart from my one, but she acts more like a teenager...

We're getting a curry tonight. Can anyone confirm if Saffron are having a good week?

Gurkha Cottage look like they will charge for delivery to where we are and the 20 minute journey will mean colder food on arrival, but the menu looks good.

We're getting a curry tonight. Can anyone confirm if Saffron are having a good week?

Gurkha Cottage look like they will charge for delivery to where we are and the 20 minute journey will mean colder food on arrival, but the menu looks good.
That's a good question re Saffron. I've had some really nice TAs from there and some awful ones.

I can't be arsed taking risks anymore so I just stick to Mirch (I still call it Mirch yes). It never fails, apart from when they forget my poppodoms. That is annoying.

Had good food from Saffron last night, much improved over last time we ordered from there.

Opted for a delivery from Indigo on Rosendale road. Always had good food when eating in. A bit more expensive, but the parents are down and paying :)

I know it's not in Tulse Hill but Gurkha Cottage delivers to our ends and it's fit. The black dal was amazing and we had a really nice chicken dish. Not too pricy and decent portion sizes. Recommend http://gurkhacottage.com/
Yep the Momos are great and they have some really unusual spicing some of the dishes. About a year ago I ate there on a Saturday night and then had the very same dishes delivered on the Sunday.

Had Lamb momo from Saffron on the weekend, I have had them before and they were not the same, in fact the meat inside was more like a herby pork, and pretty grim unfortunately. Actual curry as good as ever though.

Any shopping connoisseurs on here know if Morrisons nr Streatham station has the bargain offer Rappoor 300g instant coffee in stock? Camberwell it's an empty shelf job - and there aren't many Morrisons around (offer not available in M local apparently).

Just come down the train station and the sidings are on fire. Trees and billboard up in smoke next to the New block of flats on the SW side of the bridge. Incredibly my train is still running.

Also I noticed thst Brazas is to be something like The Veg cafe. There's a url for the website which I promptly forgot. If anyone passes - post it up - I'm hoping fir a vegetarian caff

Also I noticed thst Brazas is to be something like The Veg cafe. There's a url for the website which I promptly forgot. If anyone passes - post it up - I'm hoping fir a vegetarian caff

Saw that this morning....

Poxy veggies in Tulse Hill now....

Whatever next

Hippies_Dancing.jpg

On the one hand, I'm sad to see somewhere which did a good job of selling barbecued meat change to somewhere which sells no meat at all.

On the other, SW2 isn't short of places to eat meat, and it looks from Brixton Buzz that they have made a good effort with their menu.

So good luck to them!

On the one hand, I'm sad to see somewhere which did a good job of selling barbecued meat change to somewhere which sells no meat at all.

On the other, SW2 isn't short of places to eat meat, and it looks from Brixton Buzz that they have made a good effort with their menu.

So good luck to them!

Granted I am very much a carnivore but that menu looks really decent.

Back
Top Bottom