Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I remember being very drunk once in West London (I used to work there), and three or four cabs refused to take me home...I was crying my eyes out for fear of being stuck west and still they didn't want to help...albeit, I was drunk and perhaps they may have foreseen a puking incident as with Nanker's experience or perhaps they were paranoid as many cabbies are with young, female drunkards...however, eventually a black cabbie came to my rescue...cost me a fortune but I got home safe eventually...

Moral of the story - don't go out west and get hammered, they're an unhelpful bunch...in fact just never go to West London.

This young lady had been ditched by all her pals, it was a lovely day and she'd been out all day from what I could gather. Putney is no place to get stuck drunk and reliant on the 37 bus...

I'd just been to see Geno Washington and the Ram Jam band at the half moon. Was 6 months sober and the streets were paved with drunk people. I mainly felt concerned she'd get killed, or worse....

...I wouldn't always choose to step in, but she was very young, and all over the place, and I didn't wanna wake up and read about her having been dragged into or under a passing car!

This young lady had been ditched by all her pals, it was a lovely day and she'd been out all day from what I could gather. Putney is no place to get stuck drunk and reliant on the 37 bus...

I'd just been to see Geno Washington and the Ram Jam band at the half moon. Was 6 months sober and the streets were paved with drunk people. I mainly felt concerned she'd get killed, or worse....

...I wouldn't always choose to step in, but she was very young, and all over the place, and I didn't wanna wake up and read about her having been dragged into or under a passing car!
How did you know she was Mr N's niece?

oh I forgot to say, in true tittle tattle style, my new housemate went out to the THT last night and James Nesbitt was in there being very convivial apparently.
He sometimes goes to Philomena's in Covent Garden to watch Northern Ireland play football. Whenever we beat England, he bought champagne for all the NI fans.

He sometimes goes to Philomena's in Covent Garden to watch Northern Ireland play football. Whenever we beat England, he bought champagne for all the NI fans.

He's always around here - as I told my housemate, she's already scored 1 point on Nesbitt watch. :D To get a full pack she needs to get a Jay Rayner, a Will Self and all the others that get discussed on here regularly. A friend of mine saw Martin Freeman at The Feast! That's got to be loadsa points.

He's always around here - as I told my housemate, she's already scored 1 point on Nesbitt watch. :D To get a full pack she needs to get a Jay Rayner, a Will Self and all the others that get discussed on here regularly. A friend of mine saw Martin Freeman at The Feast! That's got to be loadsa points.
For a minute there I thought you were saying Will Smith lived in TH. I did quiver!

Back
Top Bottom