Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I bummed Adele above 'This, That and The Other, Discount Store'

not really

Thems were the days and now it's just a dusty, empty building site...
image1161.jpg

I saw Clarke today. He was smiling to himself like he knew something we don't know...
Having seen him today, I can see why you call him Clarke Kent. When I was in, he had two women fighting over him.

Well, not exactly fighting over him; it was more of a very frank discussion about the best way to train him.

Having seen him today, I can see why you call him Clarke Kent. When I was in, he had two women fighting over him.

Well, not exactly fighting over him; it was more of a very frank discussion about the best way to train him.

whip, chips, chains, dips....

I'm presuming you mean the said women worked in there...

not fussed about another thread

but I'd quite like to see 'The fantasic adventures of Nanker Phelge: Mod about town' as a serialised comic, or tv mini series.

there needs to be a sub sub forum for this guy.. I *still* haven't seen him... maybe he generally does later in the evenings or something.. :confused:

there needs to be a sub sub forum for this guy.. I *still* haven't seen him... maybe he generally does later in the evenings or something.. :confused:
I was in there late morning today. At the risk of being sexist, he's eyecandy, even if not very confident on the tills yet.

I was in there late morning today. At the risk of being sexist, he's eyecandy, even if not very confident on the tills yet.

Clark is great on the tills. I'm always disappointed when I narrowly miss getting served by him. Are you sure you are talking about the same guy?

Clark is great on the tills. I'm always disappointed when I narrowly miss getting served by him. Are you sure you are talking about the same guy?
Hair done like Superman aka CK, asian, perma smile, mid twenties at the oldest. It's not that he was bad on the tills, just got a bit flustered because of being asked to do some things he apparently hadn't been fully trained for yet (fags & lottery?).

Of course, having two older women keeping a running commentary on his performance and his age, or lack thereof, worked wonders for his perfomance.

Hair done like Superman aka CK, asian, perma smile, mid twenties at the oldest. It's not that he was bad on the tills, just got a bit flustered because of being asked to do some things he apparently hadn't been fully trained for yet (fags & lottery?).

Of course, having two older women keeping a running commentary on his performance and his age, or lack thereof, worked wonders for his perfomance.

Clark Kent is a young white man.

I've seen the new Asian one. Music notes tattooed on to his fingers?

Back
Top Bottom