Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I know this is probably a really stupid question, but is the THT the same thing as the Tulse Hill Hotel?

What is lacking is any comment from the pub itself really. This is all very one-sided and it would be interesting to hear what they have to say. I'm a bit surprised given that they've been made aware of comments here that they've not said anything. It's all so utterly bizarre the whole thing.

If I had more than 20 minutes left I'd a) work out where the tavern is. B) work out what you look like c) join you !

I'm boycotting Hart, which isn't exactly a challenge. I'm a THT convert now anyway. This Camden lager they have here is joyous.
You're in it...

What is lacking is any comment from the pub itself really. This is all very one-sided and it would be interesting to hear what they have to say. I'm a bit surprised given that they've been made aware of comments here that they've not said anything. It's all so utterly bizarre the whole thing.
They haven't responded because they think they're above criticism being from Shoreditch and all. They won't really have a choice when confronted by a bunch of angry urbs. Although I do think whatever is said needs to be thought through first. Guns blazing is my first reaction but there are cleverer ways of dealing with these types I'm sure.

Yeah ok they can refuse admission to anyone they like and not have to give any reasons which is totally unfair and discriminatory, albeit not illegal discrimination.

:mad::hmm:

Tavern is the THT wallybollocks
I was sat in the yard but had to go pick up the little un - didn't spot anyone looking nankery though - ah well, there's always next Friday. can't belive I was sat in the yard thinking 'tavern'? - is that a local pub I don't know about?' - Jesus.

I was sat in the yard but had to go pick up the little un - didn't spot anyone looking nankery though - ah well, there's always next Friday. can't belive I was sat in the yard thinking 'tavern'? - is that a local pub I don't know about?' - Jesus.
Baby brain...

Back
Top Bottom