Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

So, I went into the the Hart with some of my mates and my daughter last night around 7pm...Mostly wearing trainers.
The South American cocktail man received us very well. Then the tall guy (beard) comes out (no mention of us wearing trainers unsurprisingly) and I ask if they're still doing 50% as per Tuesday. 'No' he answers 'that was only yesterday'.

Place was empty. We sat (without being asked, I should have tested the standing at the bar rule but there were lots of us and some had sat down already), confabbed and decided it was a complete waste of money, as well that we were four veggies and there's only one weak veggie dish on the menu.

Tall beard asks if we want to move tables together as we're leaving (like he thinks we're going to stay. Arrogant). We leave and go to Mirch instead and eat a feast!

He could have bent his own rule and given us the deal today seeing as they've just opened and the place was dead, would have been a nice gesture. We'd have bought drinks too and they'd have been quids in.

No regulars in there at all at almost 7pm. Felt cold and sad. No soul.

I peaked through a bit later - maybe 7:30pm and noticed it was dead - I saw a large party in Mirch having fun so I guess that was you!

This is happening at the Tulse:

Back
Top Bottom