Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Transgender hate crimes recorded by police go up 81%

Fucking hell, the Arduis allegations are shocking. They're a relatively new poster, does anyone know them?

Re "womanly fashion" I don't know what the fuck that could possibly be. Or were you just saying that in a manly fashion?
here in lays the problem

see Jennaonthebeach rebuttal of Spymaster's accusations against me , which are without basis unlike the observatiosn of Spymaster;s documetned slurs, insults and harassment of trans people

see also smokedout response

the reality is that many transphobes have an paraphilic obsession with other people's genitals and in particular the genitals of children especially when labelling pre-pubescent transgender girls as 'intact males' and ' rapists'

Yes to both of those.

I don’t know the context of LBJ seemingly being called a paedophile, but if it happened it’s out of order. Even if he said it first, which I can’t for the life of me imagine he would.

The “children’s genitalia” thing? What’s that about? Is there a context? I can’t get my head around that.

But also, Spymaster “in a womanly fashion”? What’s that? That’s a weird thing to say.
the fact is many transphobes have a paraphilic obsession with children;s genitalia , they spend much of their considerable online time thinking about, writing about and attacking people over the contents or otherwise of trans people's pants, regardless of age and demonstrating utter ignorance of the clinical reality.

Spymaster chose to interpret this as an accusation of Child Sex Exploitation , an accusation which has no evidence to back it up,

yet transphobes routinely state ( their delusional belief) , as fact, that transgender women and girls are with sexual predators with no reputable evidence to back up this assertion other than the use of various fallacies ( a comparitave basis and bias would be to use Rose West or Beverley Allitt as representative of all cisgender women )

Just the ones I was arguing with. You had the opportunity to ignore or accept the outreach. You ignored it someone else accepted. Your call.
once again demonstrating a sense of entitlement and that minoritised people should be forced to meet the wantd and fantaisises of tof cisgender men , despite it putting the minoritised person at significant risk .

OK - I didn't want to comment on this but i realise now that i need to set the record straight - i am not the person who Spymaster met with. I met Spymaster years ago under very different circumstances at an Urban drinks, and at the time i was doing my best to avoid him.

here in lays the problem

see Jennaonthebeach rebuttal of Spymaster's accusations against me , which are without basis unlike the observatiosn of Spymaster;s documetned slurs, insults and harassment of trans people

see also smokedout response

the reality is that many transphobes have an paraphilic obsession with other people's genitals and in particular the genitals of children especially when labelling pre-pubescent transgender girls as 'intact males' and ' rapists'
You haven't denied it though.

the fact is many transphobes have a paraphilic obsession with children;s genitalia , they spend much of their considerable online time thinking about, writing about and attacking people over the contents or otherwise of trans people's pants, regardless of age and demonstrating utter ignorance of the clinical reality.

Spymaster chose to interpret this as an accusation of Child Sex Exploitation , an accusation which has no evidence to back it up,

yet transphobes routinely state ( their delusional belief) , as fact, that transgender women and girls are with sexual predators with no reputable evidence to back up this assertion other than the use of various fallacies ( a comparitave basis and bias would be to use Rose West or Beverley Allitt as representative of all cisgender women )
Yes, I recognise all that in general.

But I’ve obviously missed quite a few exchanges, as I didn’t know LBJ was a transphobe, that he was obsessed with genitals, or that he had said he believed that trans women and girls are sexual predators. That comes as a surprise, and at odds with what I took to be his other beliefs. It’s quite startling to hear that.

You haven't denied it though.
Denied what ?

you can;t exactly deniy a statement of truth about a group ofpeople and their paraphilic obsessions just becasue they are upset they are being called out for their abusive nature ...

'respectasbility politics with regard to LGBTQ+ rights and reporoductive rights is what has got us to this hellscape where the christo-fascists are calling the shots

Denied what ?

you can;t exactly deniy a statement of truth about a group ofpeople and their paraphilic obsessions just becasue they are upset they are being called out for their abusive nature ...

'respectasbility politics with regard to LGBTQ+ rights and reporoductive rights is what has got us to this hellscape where the christo-fascists are calling the shots
Denied that you said those things to Spymaster about LBJ.

Denied that you said those things to Spymaster about LBJ.
i have not spoken TO spymaster about LBJ , in facti have no want, need to desire to speak to SPymaster in any private cpacity or setting as i believe he poses a direct threat to my safety and the safety of anyone who is not a Cisgender, Heterosexual male

however LBJ has made statements of a transphobic nature and despite Spymaster claiming to be a contrarian , he repeatedly doubles down on his transphobia while JAQing off

Yes, I recognise all that in general.

But I’ve obviously missed quite a few exchanges, as I didn’t know LBJ was a transphobe, that he was obsessed with genitals, or that he had said he believed that trans women and girls are sexual predators. That comes as a surprise, and at odds with what I took to be his other beliefs. It’s quite startling to hear that.

I'm not sure of the context for the other stuff but I don't think it's unreasonable to call LBJ a transphobe. He's repeatedly posted gender critical conspiracy theories and misinformation on here as well as promoted and supported transphobes and shown no remorse when proved to have done so.

I'm not sure of the context for the other stuff but I don't think it's unreasonable to call LBJ a transphobe. He's repeatedly posted gender critical conspiracy theories and misinformation on here as well as promoted and supported transphobes and shown no remorse when proved to have done so.
I wasn't aware of his GC postings and conspiracy theories, and I'm sorry to hear that. Has he posted anything to suggest that he's a paedophile though?

I think there’s a fair bit of crossed purposes and Chinese whispers going on here cesare , especially since most of us didn’t see the exchange being referred to. I imagine it’s as smokedout suggests: there was a robust response to something. But we’re hearing a third hand account of it, and trying to make sense of someone else’s understanding of yet another person’s sarcasm.

Probably best we leave it to those involved, since we don’t know where or when the change took place.

Fair.

But then people try and dissuade others from getting to the bottom of it.

If Spy's fucked up he should come clean.

Assuming good faith from those with a gc perspective is a brave position.

I'm too cynical by far, but I think their post achieved exactly what it was intended to achieve from a poster whose proud of their consistent contraianism. Three pages of accusations and recriminations.

Reminds me of how the other threads of this type eventually went down, often ending up way clear of the topic and getting pretty nasty.

Turning a "here's the results of transphobia in Britain" thread into a "this poster allegedly said this thing about another poster, no I won't be linking to it just trust me bro" thread would be a good outcome if you didn't like the direction the thread was going.

Like I said though, I'm far too cynical for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom