Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

Lot of coppers there. Doubt it was by accident. There are normally a couple around but nothing like that.

I was in town today and I did think of going by Speakers' Corner but I didn't and I'm not sorry.

How many for one man? Unless police vans down there are different I notice they didn't put him in the cage.

Who needs free speech anyway, right? I mean it's not like the police would ever use their powers to stop the left speaking, is it? :rolleyes:

not sure if anyone from the left marched up to speakers corner atm with private security

would not also get nicked..

Plus is not like he was given a lathi charge before being arrested in front of multiple camera teams he had brought along to record the moment

saying that is the law of freedom of speech in the united kingdom is that you can still get nicked for it?

not saying its right

Looks like if you're Tommy Robinson you could get arrested for pretty much anything and there'll be suckers on the internet claiming it raises issues about freedom of speech. Impressive work.
Prob true but hes reached the point where he's no longer the only show in town tbh . Arrests for this sort of stuff aren't going to bumpstart either his career or funding. tbh

not sure if anyone from the left marched up to speakers corner atm with private security

would not also get nicked..

Plus is not like he was given a lathi charge before being arrested in front of multiple camera teams he had brought along to record the moment

saying that is the law of freedom of speech in the united kingdom is that you can still get nicked for it?

not saying its right

There is no freedom of speech law here.

Back
Top Bottom