Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

dessiato will know more about this. However my feeling is is that money may well oil the wheels of any such application.Hes got quite a few months before FOM expires.
I don’t know about asylum, although I suspect an old fashioned “lunatic asylum” might fit.

As for citizenship he would need 10 years here, plus he would need to pass the appropriate exam and language requirements.

We have enough home grown nutters and racists, we don’t need this cunt.

Presumably, even prior to that, the Home Secretary can revoke his British citizenship as he is now in a position to apply for another nationality. After all, he's been convicted of a lot more stuff than that the girl that ran away Syria.
Why on earth would they want to do that?
I don’t know about asylum, although I suspect an old fashioned “lunatic asylum” might fit.

As for citizenship he would need 10 years here, plus he would need to pass the appropriate exam and language requirements.

He's not seeking asylum ,but he'll have to apply for residency to stay .

looking at houses in La Cala and Calahonda as well as Fuengirola.

Fuck. We had been considering places in La Cala and Calahonda to buy. And there's some seriously fuckwitted Brits in Fuengirola, including Brexit voters.

Given how badly he mangles his mother tongue, I think you are safe from having to endure him as a Spanish citizen...

We once drove for 2 and a half hours to getc there. The number of fat, badly dressed, drunk at midday, Brits meant we had a quick lunch and left. A wonderful example of the sort of pisshead Brits that give us all a bad name.
My very first visit to Spain, we (me and my partner at the time) stayed with friends living in Benalmádena which is also when I visited Fuengirola. My very first experience after arriving was sitting in a small concrete plaza surrounded by flats outside a very nondescript cafe, where I observed a gentleman, older than me who was so drunk that he was crawling and stumbling up a shallow incline whilst being mocked by local kids. 'Welcome to Spain' I thought. The holiday did have some massively redeeming features though as we got to see one of the white towns inland from Malaga and the national park with the hydroelectic dams.

Has there been any evidence presented of 'an arson attack'? Pretty convenient really given he was spotted in Spain some weeks ago and now he simply can't come back to the UK to be at the demo he is promoting...but he's gonna make a video speech so his adoring fans can keep sending donations to fund his desire to live in Spain. :rolleyes:

Also...The Costa del Brit's abroad is probably the only place he'll be able to settle in, be welcomed and whatnot...good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom