Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Titanic tourist sub missing

Who the fuck cares what colour skin these people have? I mean, isn't that counter-intuitive if you're genuinely anti-racist?

(and yes, I have brown skin, I'll get you the pantone reference if it'll help when I die in a terrorist attack or something, so proving I didn't deserve it)

They two brown men are billionaires, so fuck 'em.
What is the threshold at which the badness of being rich outweighs the goodness of being brown ?

We know you think that brown billionaires don’t deserve to live. And presumably poor brown people do.

So what is the net worth at which wealth cancel skin colour?

A million ?

Ten million ?

Please show your workings.

Last edited:
What is the threshold at which the badness of being rich outweighs the goodness of being brown ?

We know yo think that brown billionaires don't deserve to live. And presumably poor brown people do.

So what is the net worth at which wealth cancel skin colour?

A million ?

Ten million ?

Please show your workings.

What the fuck are you whibbling on about you twat?

I don't wish death on anyone.

Really everyone on there should have known better, being incredibly wealthy cannot shield you from stuff going wrong when you do something bonkers. It's like people who try to climb Everest just because they can afford it.

I take the point about them not all being white, my bad.

Doesn't change the stupidity of what they were doing and the media attention on these wealthy fools taking priority over people dying in small boats (which our government and others have shamefully made worse, instead of allowing people to travel here by safer methods).
Yeah, it is intriguing that you automatically assume that brown-skinned people don't take part in these exotic activities.

Little bit racist, perhaps ?

the passengers:

Hamish Harding - a rich cunt
Shahzada Dawood - a rich cunt
Suleman Dawood - his son, bit of sympathy there
Paul-Henry Nargeolet - Titanic expert, experienced submarine guy, not a confirmed cunt but not ruling it out
Stockton Rush - the CEO of the company, a rich cunt

Yeah well hundreds died on that boat in the Mediterranean which the Greek Coast Guard basically refused to help and perhaps deliberately contributed to the death toll of, towing it toward Italian waters to wash their hands of it, and there's no fucking search and rescue teams looking for them, unlike these rich cunts, who can all fuck off

I wouldn’t wish the death they’ve likely faced on anyone.

How much pressure is 2km of water for a start? The arrogance of man to think he can beat the rules of physics or whatever knows no boundaries. A bit like when one of the space shuttles blew up. It was going to happen eventually.

One brick can kill you but a million bricks? Well at least your tombstone will say "He went out in style, spectacularly"

I'm just riffing btw Im not laughing at the (not so) poor fuckers.

Yeah well hundreds died on that boat in the Mediterranean which the Greek Coast Guard basically refused to help and perhaps deliberately contributed to the death toll of, towing it toward Italian waters to wash their hands of it, and there's no fucking search and rescue teams looking for them, unlike these rich cunts, who can all fuck off

That right there is the point I was trying to make (although you managed it better).

I wouldn't wish any of this on anyone, but the difference in the way these things are treated both in terms of rescue and how they are reported in the media is stark and horrifying.

How much pressure is 2km of water for a start? The arrogance of man to think he can beat the rules of physics or whatever knows no boundaries. A bit like when one of the space shuttles blew up. It was going to happen eventually.

One brick can kill you but a million bricks? Well at least your tombstone will say "He went out in style, spectacularly"

I'm just riffing btw Im not laughing at the (not so) poor fuckers.
I think it's 1 atmosphere of pressure for 10m of water. So that's 200 Atmospheres or about 3000 psi. The tanker imploding up thread is less than 1 Atmosphere.

If it was made from steel they could find it with a magnet on a long rope. :)
Even if they've surfaced, they are 400 miles out in the North Atlantic in a home made wheelbarrow that with roll like a mad thing on wet grass - it'll be be like getting on a washing machine with lumps of scaffolding.

When the ARA San Juan went missing in the south Atlantic one of the big concerns was that she'd have to do an emergency surface in dreadful weather - she wasn't designed to sit on the surface in big seas and her crew would be properly bashed about - like engines and banks of batteries breaking loose and rolling around inside the sub.

She weighed 2000 tons.

This thing...?
1687272752216.jpeg

Maybe they’ve lined it with cushions.

Back
Top Bottom