Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Titanic tourist sub missing

Done my bit…

View attachment 380386

Glanced out of the window, couldn’t see ‘em, tried my best.

Yeah funny how many papers are going with this angle isn’t it?

Physician, heal thyself
Considering the usual hateful coverage of migrants in boats by some sections of the media, it's probably more a matter of 'reading the room' and seeing public sentiment in real-time across social media and realising that their usual racist diatribes would seem out of kilter with what most people are thinking and feeling right now. I suspect it won't last long. Give it a few more news cycles and they will be back to their usual selves.

I’m fine, thanks for asking. Although just had a California breakfast that included a salad. Fucking salad, for breakfast. Stick that shit in a tin can and sink it to the bottom of the ocean :mad::mad::mad:
Wtf!? Salad?!? I thought pancakes with bacon and maple syrup sounded odd, but salad for breakfst is weird. Could be worse. If you'd landed in China, you might've got pickled vegetables and thousand year old eggs.

This is the story that gives and gives.

I clicked on a link on the msn homepage on my laptop. It linked to a Daily Mail article (Daily Mail article via a non-Daily Mail link below).

MSN

Interviews/descriptions from the guys who had near misses, had places booked but either couldn't go or backed out due to safety concerns, etc.

The American businessman who relinquished/declined seats for him and his son shared text messages. He shares safety concerns with Stockton Rush, saying that his son's friend has Googled and found all sorts of things that can go wrong and has scared him. Rush reassures him, says "I'll send an email with what happened when a swordfish attacked Alvin."

Swordfish attacked Alvin.png

So now I'm curious, I need to know what happened when a swordfish attacked Alvin.

Considering the usual hateful coverage of migrants in boats by some sections of the media, it's probably more a matter of 'reading the room' and seeing public sentiment in real-time across social media and realising that their usual racist diatribes would seem out of kilter with what most people are thinking and feeling right now. I suspect it won't last long. Give it a few more news cycles and they will be back to their usual selves.
Yep brave Rishi pledging to stop the boats yadida

How does this keep getting more insane?

This really is your brain on libertarianism isn’t it?

quite interesting read ...so on top of everything else, including the rejected carbon fiber, it sounds like a big factor was that the proper boat they used previously was deemed too expensive so they got some old 50s boat that meant having to tow the sub and let it get endlessly bashed about

Last edited:
In case any billionaires from The Explorers Club are reading, I have a bridge I no longer want. It’s dead straight. Fabulous access to Lower Manhattan from one side, and to Brooklyn on the other. It’s yours for $100m. You can take possession after you’ve paid me.

I do wonder about some of you peoples sense of rationality. The fact you don’t seem to understand why this has captured the imagination against other horrific much more Numerous tragedies it’s no wonder the left is fucked. if you are advocating. Clueless, you don’t understand humans at all. yeah shit posting. I know.

Froth away though. I await the next post comparing this to the migrant boat sinking. Can’t be long now with excuses though I haven’t read the thread. Yeah you haven’t read this read have you been out saving migrants probably not.

I do wonder about some of you peoples sense of rationality. The fact you don’t seem to understand why this has captured the imagination against other horrific much more Numerous strategies. it’s no wonder the left wing only votes if you are advocating. Clueless, you don’t understand humans at all. yeah shit posting. I know.
What you mean apart from the way it's been rammed down people's throats by the media? Of course I understand. But I also think you privilege the rational like it's worth privileging when what we've been watching is a festival of the irrational.

What you mean apart from the way it's been rammed down people's throats by the media? Of course I understand. But I also think you privilege the rational like it's worth privileging when what we've been watching is a festival of the irrational.

Yes but as always you love the mainstream media. Something to rail against.

Back
Top Bottom