Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Titanic tourist sub missing

I do wonder about some of you peoples sense of rationality. The fact you don’t seem to understand why this has captured the imagination against other horrific much more Numerous tragedies it’s no wonder the left is fucked. if you are advocating. Clueless, you don’t understand humans at all. yeah shit posting. I know.

sorry you arguement is they are rich so of course they are going to get more attention that poor people dying in the ocean

hardly removes people right to criticise the fucking hyproracy of the situation

Yes but as always you love the mainstream media. Something to rail against.

was the main stream media not railing about some kid identifying as cat in rye all week that was a lie

damn lefty's getting dragged into nonsense

The number of people that lost their lives in the migrant fishing boat sinking should have made that the big story.

Instead five rich people lost in a submersible both was the main story but also caused the most resources to be marshalled to try to save them.

You are an idiot. I mean no harm against you. You don’t understand anything. I like your posts generally. But sometimes maybe think.

was the main stream media not railing about some kid identifying as cat in rye all week that was a lie

damn lefty's getting dragged into nonsense

Yeah and you will see me all over that except not. Jesus Christ man. Get a sense of reality or something.

because I said mainstream media you think I am conspiracy nutcase. Oh my fucking God it’s like no one actually reads. no context. Posting history, does not matter. I must be Conspiracist.

Maybe read the thread. Have a think. Novel idea I know.
The submersible sinking has been a topic of discussion in my office, and I have read the thread.

Initially it was all about how much air they might have remaining.

Then the US Navy admitted their underwater eavesdropping had picked up the sound of an implosion right at the begining of the story.

That and the discovery of the debris field.

After much in the way of resources had been expended in the search.

How much effort in the case of the aging fishing boat? Not much.

come on xenon if someone start talking to you IRL
and said I only listen to non MSM would you get a head ache from rolling your eyes :hmm:

If Bojo thinks this is inspiring, I think we can do a GoFundMe to provide Geoff in Flint (who has already drawn a prototype up on some napkins in the pub) to fashion a vessel out of an old gas tank and some cabling that somehow came in to his possession.

Off you go Johnson, into the abyss for Britain. #swashbuckling #worldbeating

Back
Top Bottom