Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Three year old girl is injured by an e-scooter - PR firm tries to cash in with some self-publicity

editor

hiraethified
Fuck's sake. Last night I posted this story up on Buzz: Appeal after three year-old girl left seriously injured after an e-scooter collision in Myatt’s Field Park, south London

And this morning I get this from a 'Professional Services' PR firm. Despicable cunts.

A three-year-old girl has been left with "life-changing" injuries from a collision with an e-scooter in south London whilst in a park in Lambeth with her family on Monday. The met police have issued a statement asking people to come forward and reiterated that it's illegal to use private scooters in public in the UK. My personal injury lawyer argues that this is really desperate news and the law around insurance to ride private scooters needs to change rapidly to protect road users.

Would comment on this be useful? They can underline why the insurance must be a priority, how it will help protect people involved in an accident and why it hasn't been extended already as there have been so many accidents.

Back
Top Bottom