Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thread about spiders (not for the arachnophobic!)

In summer I have showers and in winter baths, yesterday was bath weather :hmm:
I might have a bath once every five years, regret it because I'm then a sweaty mess and stick to showers for the next five years.

I just checked and they haven't managed to find their way back yet so that is a win for me!
They'll belay down from the ceiling while you're defenceless in the bath, and get their revenge. :p

My weekly soak listening to music is a key part of my "meditation" routine - along with when I'm cycling.

tumblr_pxd9d7U7Kf1r1mpi1o1_1280.png

There was a tube web spider on the wall next to the back door this morning. Outside the front door was a veritable wall of crane flies.

I was late for work :(
I take it you got distracted and stayed for a chat with the spider, while watching it do its spider-stuff? That's a good way to start the day. :)

I don't mind too much except I know those ones bite. The crane flies bother me a lot more because they get stuck in my hair and bits break off them and keep moving, the stupid incompetent bastards.
They're probably not going to chase you down the garden path - unless perhaps they're giant mutant spiders. Spiders will mostly leave big blundering humans alone, unless they're provoked.

Back
Top Bottom