Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things that I want to exist.

Have you flooded your bathroom by leaving both bath taps running? Why would you even run a bath with both taps at the same time.
Perhaps you wanted a warm bath.

Anyhow it doesn't matter, I doubt the overflow would even cope with just the hop tap on full, it is a design mistake, the overflow is there to protect against overflows so that is what it should do. Current designs are inadequate.

Perhaps you wanted a warm bath.

Anyhow it doesn't matter, I doubt the overflow would even cope with just the hop tap on full, it is a design mistake, the overflow is there to protect against overflows so that is what it should do. Current designs are inadequate.

Run it hot, then add cold. Or visa versa. You can get a float thing for the plug that pulls it out if the water reaches a certain level. If you can still flood it with no plug in , I think you need to review your bath management skills. :p

I'd like the window envelopes to come with no plastic window, just a cutout is enough.
Also I'd like an app that's big like Tinder (it should run in a browser too) but is for people who just want to meet other people and hang out, not date.
Also could cop shops come with built in caffs.
Also shoes like oxfords, brogues, etc. with the back of the shoe that's not stiff but soft and moulds around the heel.

I wanted to start a Rubber Glove Club for this purpose would have to make it clear NO PERVES. Yours the owner of 8 right hand Gloves. 😡

Please do. This coming from a fellow right hand glove collector - I've got many.

Smaller blocks of feta because it goes off so quickly.

This, I mean I can buy it by weight from the deli counter in my local independent supermarket (Turkish run place, OMG the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cheeses and the olives and the breads) but it is more expensive than buying a pre-packed block from Morrison's or Lidl :( I mean if I wasn't perpetually skint I would but every penny has to be counted.

Back
Top Bottom