Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Wire comes to BBC2 (Spoiler free, please)

No rush, like
I really enjoyed series one. Someone lent me all the DVDs at the time. Then I got to series two. The first DVD was fine. Watched the first three episodes. Then the next one was missing. I just couldn't skip an episode, let alone three. I thought I would wait until I could get all the DVDs complete. It's just not happened yet.

Removed from Sky boxsets last Saturday - me a third of the way into series four :facepalm: Think I've got some DVDs somewhere, will have to make do without the HD...

I really enjoyed series one. Someone lent me all the DVDs at the time. Then I got to series two. The first DVD was fine. Watched the first three episodes. Then the next one was missing. I just couldn't skip an episode, let alone three. I thought I would wait until I could get all the DVDs complete. It's just not happened yet.

You need more Greek in your life...

After that try 24

Then possibly Sopranos

Dad's Army is dead good too

Ugh, 24 was shit after episode 12. It was supposed to only be 7 episodes or something, but they re-edited the last few episodes to make up 12. . . . but it was still popular so they wrote another 12 and ruined it. I tried watching series 2 but it was mega shit and gave up after two episodes.
The Sopranos is just super shit. I really don't understand the attraction.

Back
Top Bottom