Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Wire comes to BBC2 (Spoiler free, please)

It was a tad more than the "say-so of internet people" though wasn't it?

Seriously don't bother. Who do you think you are to even envisage yourself a worthy addition to our elite club?
Now see that barely concealed contempt coursing through you- I have to endure that every time I look at my beloved.

It was a tad more than the "say-so of internet people" though wasn't it?
Well I first heard of it on here, in the last year. Nobody I've asked about it in real life has ever heard of it. Not even my sister, and she is the only person I know who downloads TV shows off the internet.

How have people never heard of it? It's fucking everywhere! I know some real stupid dickhead wankers who love it now and it burns me up inside.

If it will encourage you D-Red, the series as a whole serves as a critique of modern US institutions and as a damning indictment of the circular nature of w/c poverty.

I reckon alot of people have heard of it, less people have watched it, and quite a few people haven't heard of it at all.

Thanks then.

The Wire has Omar. You need this character in your life, so you can do his whistle. He's one of the best characters in anything ever - books, films, comics, WWF - anything.

Wire Sex is just another inconsequential reason why I love the show.

NYPD fr'instance, always took great care to light Jimmy Smit's love scenes to make him look muscled and Adonis-like, he made lurrrrrrve and the ladeez were grateful.

The Wire has randomn drunken grunty fucks! I cant only recall 2 'lurrve making' scenes, and thusly they stand out.

sadken said:
The Wire has Omar. You need this character in your life, so you can do his whistle. He's one of the best characters in anything ever - books, films, comics, WWF - anything.
Michael K Williams turned up in a dire Chris Rock movie on Sky Premiere this week. I actually screamed!
The film is execrable and he's only in it long enough to hand Chris Rock one wicked bitch slap.

Bunk is also in it for 30 seconds.

Didn't realise that 'McNulty' was English. In fact, not only English but from Sheffield :).

Although unlike most people from Sheffield, it would appear he went to Eton. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom