Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Trump presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it may be true that many people may not be interested, it doesn't seem true that most of the movies haven't played in your state. Seems that 6 of the 9 best picture nominees are playing currently in the state (not sure how close to Lincoln) and I am sure the other 3 would have played there too. At least 3 of the 9 are currently playing in Lincoln per Fandango.

Movies Playing in Lincoln, NE - What's Playing in Theatres

Was a bit surprised to read your claim and as I've never been there, was curious as to whether it was true.

Movie Theaters | Find a Location | Marcus Theatres | Nebraska Theatres

I only counted three, and two, with the exception of Hidden Figures, are all new releases here. Perhaps its just my perception, but it seems like The Oscars are less and less relevant.

Last edited:
I was just perusing the menu and came upon that. What does it mean?

IMG_6179-e1488138179872-768x1024.jpg

I dunno. If they were lying on a pancake then yes. Not into the idea of my food being clasped in one of them rough hewn wooden clothespegs.

Bacon is bacon, I would eat it off anything.

The problem is its just not really helpful for eating, you have to remove it from the bloody things to get it with your fork so your really just making washing up for the sake of it and it doesn't even add anything to the flavour.

You've just got 4 strips of bacon, on dirty wooden clothes rack for no reason. Just put em on the fucking plate man.

Slain SEAL’s dad wants answers: ‘Don’t hide behind my son’s death’

This is the father of the serviceman killed in the raid on Yemen along with 39 civilians on Trump's orders and against advice of military leaders and intelligence. Remember how Trump and his daughter made a big scene of flying out to the funeral to welcome back the coffin, for the cameras of course. Truly vile to intrude on the family's grief, and no surprising he refused to shake the hand of the President who order action that killed his son unnecessarily. Of course Trump accused any who criticised his action as undermining the military. What hogwash.

Former President GWB weighs in:

Former President George W. Bush says "we all need answers" on the extent of contact between President Donald Trump's team and the Russian government, and he defended the media's role in keeping world leaders in check.

In an interview on NBC's "Today" show, Bush says he would trust Senate Intelligence panel Chairman Richard Burr to decide if a special prosecutor is necessary.

But, Bush says, "I think we all need answers ... I'm not sure the right avenue to take. I am sure, though, that that question needs to be answered."

Bush also defended the media's role in keeping leaders in check, noting "power can be addictive."

He says: "It's kind of hard to tell others to have an independent, free press when we're not willing to have one ourselves."

Former President GWB weighs in:

Former President George W. Bush says "we all need answers" on the extent of contact between President Donald Trump's team and the Russian government, and he defended the media's role in keeping world leaders in check.

In an interview on NBC's "Today" show, Bush says he would trust Senate Intelligence panel Chairman Richard Burr to decide if a special prosecutor is necessary.

But, Bush says, "I think we all need answers ... I'm not sure the right avenue to take. I am sure, though, that that question needs to be answered."

Bush also defended the media's role in keeping leaders in check, noting "power can be addictive."

He says: "It's kind of hard to tell others to have an independent, free press when we're not willing to have one ourselves."
Well Trump did call brother Jeb "low energy". Bite one Bush and they all puff up.

Reactions: CRI
The problem is its just not really helpful for eating, you have to remove it from the bloody things to get it with your fork so your really just making washing up for the sake of it and it doesn't even add anything to the flavour.

You've just got 4 strips of bacon, on dirty wooden clothes rack for no reason. Just put em on the fucking plate man.

4 ungarnished rashers of bacon on a plate would look pretty crap though. Maybe cut up and arranged in a nice bowl.

4 ungarnished rashers of bacon on a plate would look pretty crap though. Maybe cut up and arranged in a nice bowl.

If its not in between 2 slices of nice bread I'm not interested, maybe with an egg or sausages if I'm going for a decent sized lunch or breakfast.

Even ungarnished on a plate is better than hanging from fucking clothes pegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom