Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

You mean it took a whole hour?

Agree with the general sentiment, it was dark and very good. The scene near the end with the minster in Tucker's office was excellent.

The best bit was the severe Malcolming dished out to that horrible little Tory shit, Phil. I almost cheered.

I liked it that the actor who played the trainer in the Office popped up as the Tory spin doctor! Brilliant episode. Rebecca Front is really good I think, as she's always been in The Day Today (especially as Rosie May!), Alan Partridge and lots of other stuff.

She was. She's quite a good writer as well and her occasional columns in the Guardian are usually funny.

Mannion was excellent last night. Malcolm's advice to Glenn and Ollie was good too;

"You two, rub your cocks together and come up with an idea."

:D

Not as good as last week but deffo better than the first three episodes. Loved the way the spin doctors basically just fucked off at the end...

Not the depth or dimension but, as partial compensation, some of the very best one-liners.

'The Gorbals Goebbels', is old but it always tickles me.

.....I'm gonna rip off my eyelids, scrunch them up and use them to plug my fucking ears.

Beautiful......not sure if I quoted precisely but you gotta love the sentiment.

I've worked on Richard Bacon's show, so I particularly enjoyed last night's episode. :D

Back
Top Bottom